Managerial shortlist?

Stolen from another forum.

So, just say WS is sacked or quits as manager of Rangers who would be potential targets to become our new gaffer?

McCoist - don't want him but unfortunately he'll be up there.

Levein - don't want him, but again, he'll be a candidate.

Laszlo - bit of a nutter but I don't think he'd be a bad appointment.

McInnes - would rather he got experience in the Championship or somewhere first.

Mikhailichenko - someone suggested this recently, not an outstanding candidate but would be an interesting appointment.

Petrescu - No, not just because his team horsed us, i've been wondering about this one for a while.

Souness - a definate for me just to kick the players asses but unfortunately he's ruled himself out of ever managing again.

Any others?

Stolen from another forum.

So, just say WS is sacked or quits as manager of Rangers who would be potential targets to become our new gaffer?

McCoist - don't want him but unfortunately he'll be up there. If he done it his way - then Yes.

Levein - don't want him, but again, he'll be a candidate. I wouldnt be too dissapointed but lack of Euro experiance might hinder him.

Laszlo - bit of a nutter but I don't think he'd be a bad appointment. No For me

McInnes - would rather he got experience in the Championship or somewhere first. not ready yet

Mikhailichenko - someone suggested this recently, not an outstanding candidate but would be an interesting appointment. why not language could be a problem though ?

Petrescu - No, not just because his team horsed us, i've been wondering about this one for a while. I reckon he has a big future in management and could be a ace in the pack

Souness - a definate for me just to kick the players asses but unfortunately he's ruled himself out of ever managing again. No time has been and gone would rather see him lead the national team

Any others?

Walter will be here till the end of this season but i cant go another year of his tactics and negativity so would welcome a change.

By all accounts we can't afford to hire anyone new and who'd want to come here with zero money available for buying players or even paying wages for loan/bosman signings.

Interesting to see mention on here and other forums about how we need someone to take us forward in Europe again. Fuck Europe as far as I'm concerned, we need to get back to dominating the SPL first.

It's not so much getting us forward in Europe as much as getting a professional, European mentality into the place.

But we know how that ended up before.

Levein is a pussy who can't handle the pressure of Dundee Utd without cracking up, and acting like a 10 year old. There's more to being the manager of Rangers FC than being able to organise a decent side, although admittedly that would be a step forward atm. There's no strength of character inside Levein; he wouldn't last two years at Rangers.