Managerial shortlist?

I should add that it was the unheralded Scot Symon who produced the best footballing side of my lifetime at Ibrox.

id cut both my legs off to get a guy of his calibre and im only 40.

note to fraser.

check out his euro record against walters and tell me who is second best mate.

I'd love to see us go for Roy Hodgson. He's out of contract at the end of the season and Fulham haven't offered him anything yet. If Smith does go, I'd imagine it would be someone like Billy Davies.

If Smith doesn't go, I wont be back next season. Just not value for money in these tough times. Must spend around �£750-�£1000 every year and for what? To get bored to tears in the freezing cold every other Saturday. No thank you

I know it isnt near as much as some of you fine folks pay to see the Gers but, having watched us in the pre-season I thought we would be in for a real treat in terms of style of football this season. The way we played against man City was exactly how I would want my team to play. Quick, high tempo, good moevement, get the ball forward quickly BUT ON THE DECK, in behind defenders, pace etc etc.

So I went out and bought the online season ticket for $250. A quarter of the way through the season and I can barely stand to watch it, even online !!

If Smith doesn't go, I wont be back next season. Just not value for money in these tough times. Must spend around �£750-�£1000 every year and for what? To get bored to tears in the freezing cold every other Saturday. No thank you

Exactly the reason I gave mine up. Oh, and the fact that Smith was returning.

I'm confident we'll see some excellent football on saturday. The ball on the deck and passed out from the back throught to the midfield and into the feet of the front men

Hibs are playing pretty well

The thing is, is Walter's contract not up in January?? In theory we could dump him for nothing come then...oooooooooo. And you just have to look at the kinda guys that were applying for all the SPL jobs that were going in the summer. And they were 'diddy' teams lol. I'm sure there would be no shortage of top quality candidates for the job if it become available, both from these shores and abroad.