Guest Bobby Grove

There are obvious issues with FF, but let's not hijack this worthy thread as we should try and keep it positive.

Yeh, sorry my fault. Just thought there would be a far greater chance of making (or it would be made more quickly) the target for the paypal account if it could be advertised there.

Yeh, sorry my fault. Just thought there would be a far greater chance of making (or it would be made more quickly) the target for the paypal account if it could be advertised there.

I think you'll find there's absolutely no difficulty raising whatever money it takes to erect an appropriate memorial, with or without any or all Rangers supporters websites.

I think you'll find there's absolutely no difficulty raising whatever money it takes to erect an appropriate memorial, with or without any or all Rangers supporters websites.

Good good. Wasn't sure what the target was and had no idea of estimating people's ability to contribute.

Donation made.

Bobby, just for clarity, thw paypal account on the homepage..... it doesnt look like it is specific to the memorial as it sits on its own on the left hand side of the home page. I am presuming it is for the memorial and not a donation to VB (just making sure that I am clicking on the appropriate paypal link).

Cracking idea by the way, very noble cause indeed. Hopefully this could be highlighted by someone to the media to at least get an inch or two in the press.

EDIT: Had to pay by e-cheque as my credit card that is linked to my paypal has recently been closed, so it will take about 10 days to get to the VB paypal account.

• 2 weeks later...