I only caught the second half but I have to say that Thompson looked about 6 yards off the pace. He had the physical presence of a 70 year old. there is no way he was match fit.

Why the hell was he in the team?

The bubble might have burst where he's concerned. Looking that way but time will tell.

I am an admirer of Thomson but I was appalled by his contribution tonight. He is either not match fit, not trying, not playing well or some other excuse - the number of times a Stuttgart player raced past him as if he wasn't there tonight was frightening.

To say it was an inept performance wouldn't even come close to covering it.

We need new midfielders but with no money we can't buy quality unless we sell the likes of Davis, Mendes, Thomson and if a miracle happened also McCulloch :) It's time to give some young guys a decent chance they can't do any worse than these imposters. Or maybe time to put Boogie in there as Ian has been saying to me all season :)

We keep saying this but play Lafferty up front or not at all, what's the point as it won't stop Walter doing it.

When is Kirk due back as we have had big problems on the right all season and most of our goals have come from that side, come back the big pony!!