Rangers 3 - 0 St Johnstone: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

I think if Walter had played a bit more of a serially injured player with a powder puff attitude, he might be a lot more deserving of the criticism he gets. Beasley is not a popular player with Walter or the fans for good reasons.

I honestly thought Beasley was a shout - maybe not an emphatic one, but it's the best I've seen the 'knees' play in ages.

I do have to point out though - you don't need to worry about Davis' poor form - it's the way he is till March. Does this every season - for 3 months at the start we think we've got the greatest player ever - then he goes into a shell till spring.

Literally hibernating.

:kirk: Nah only kidding but great to see Broadfoot back. Finally Whittaker left out. That decision was long overdue. A few good perfomances yesterday

I was once Whittaker's biggest fan, wanting Broadfoot out in favour of him. But I have to say it seems Whittaker's peak was the run to Manchester, and he's been in decline since it. This season he's been one of our worst players, and I am flabbergasted to be pleased Broadfoot's playing there now.

I honestly thought Beasley was a shout - maybe not an emphatic one, but it's the best I've seen the 'knees' play in ages.

I do have to point out though - you don't need to worry about Davis' poor form - it's the way he is till March. Does this every season - for 3 months at the start we think we've got the greatest player ever - then he goes into a shell till spring.

Literally hibernating.

Beasley did OK in patches but also gave the ball away far too often for my liking. However, his contribution lately has been a positive one - unlikely to start tonight I'd have thought though.

Davis has been dreadful this season - totally under-achieving from the very start of the campaign. Really disappointed with the lad as I think he has all the talent in the world. Content to sit back and shirk responsibility though which I guess is why he's not playing in the EPL any longer.

Beasley did OK in patches but also gave the ball away far too often for my liking. However, his contribution lately has been a positive one - unlikely to start tonight I'd have thought though.

:P

Davis has been dreadful this season - totally under-achieving from the very start of the campaign. Really disappointed with the lad as I think he has all the talent in the world. Content to sit back and shirk responsibility though which I guess is why he's not playing in the EPL any longer.

tbh I agree with this to an extent, I think he was one of our weaker men tonight, along with Bougherra and Papac.

Very solid team performance tonight , wide players playing wide , defenders defending , midfielders supporting the strikers and protecting the defence and strikers taking their chances , not exactly rocket science but very very effective hopefully that is the standard set , and now Wattie has europe out of his system he can do what he does very well , which is winning in Scotland