All I know is that the present management are not working in isolation and that all parties involved have been fully kept up to speed , that includes the players out of contract , our present management team and certain individuals interested in our betterment , against this we have Donald Muir and Lloyds who to say the least are not best pleased at developments and especially press stories that have been leaked and more will come out in the next couple of weeks .

I have no idea over time scales just that things have been happening and the Duffy story whilst I was very cynical and critical of the RST 's part in it , it appears from what I have been told , that it more than hit it's intended target .

When I hear more I will let you know , but things dont appear to be as bad as we all feared , well as I feared anyway .

Edited by rbr

Also what I forgot to say was that last week was the first time in a very very long time that certain newspaper editor's faced down legal challenges and threats by LLoyds legal team such was the 100% certainty in their source on certain stories , so much so that LLoyd's were made to look very stupid when the truth came out.

Apparently he was at the Villa game last night and they're keen to sign him on a pre-contract agreement while he's also spoken to McLeish about a move this month. I can imagine some of the stuff being posted on FF about now as a result....