I dont think we will have anything to cheer about in the forseeable future as long as we deal with Lloyds bank and its clear to see that the bloody bank have total control of our club and its them that call the shots...

You might be right about the bank, although no one seems to know anything for sure these days, but I seem to remember transfer windows being a big disappointment for several years now. Remember Ostenstadt, Capucho, Maniero, Olivier fukking Bernard, Nieto, Jeffers (did we ever sign worse), Fan Fan, Djodjic, Santala, Namouchi, Vanoli, Dailly, Ehiogu, Amdy Faye, Muscat, Pentilla, Marcus Gayle, Velicka, Fernandes, Bert bloody Konterman, Mladenovic!, Sionko, Stanger, Ponroy, Sebo, Letizi?, Ndiaye, Bardsley, Webster, Martin, Svensson (the only CH in history who couldn't head a ball ffs), ............ well, you get my point, the shite transfer windows didn't start in 2010.

Edited by maineflyer

At least in past transfer windows we usually started with the assumption that our new signings could bring something to the team and was something different. It was only later on (in some cases) that we realised that they were pish (as hopefully Celtic fans will start to find out tonight).

Not signing anyone may save disappointment later but it's just bloody boring. :(

At least in past transfer windows we usually started with the assumption that our new signings could bring something to the team and was something different. It was only later on (in some cases) that we realised that they were pish (as hopefully Celtic fans will start to find out tonight).

Not signing anyone may save disappointment later but it's just bloody boring. :(

Better being bored than the club spending money that it doesn't have though BD.... ;)

I don't think we can really blame the bank - it's the board that got us into the financial position, all the bank really wants is for us to live within our means, while slowly lowering our debt.

We can't expect more players when we've got no money, it's just financial reality.

We have a 19M loan payable in 19 years and so the rest is basically a 12 -13M overdraft when our limit is about 15M. We need that 2M for cash-flow so we're bouncing off our credit ceiling.

After next season we're going to struggle to get anywhere near the CL and seeing as we need the CL money to avoid a loss you can see their concern.

You might be right about the bank, although no one seems to know anything for sure these days, but I seem to remember transfer windows being a big disappointment for several years now. Remember Ostenstadt, Capucho, Maniero, Olivier fukking Bernard, Nieto, Jeffers (did we ever sign worse), Fan Fan, Djodjic, Santala, Namouchi, Vanoli, Dailly, Ehiogu, Amdy Faye, Muscat, Pentilla, Marcus Gayle, Velicka, Fernandes, Bert bloody Konterman, Mladenovic!, Sionko, Stanger, Ponroy, Sebo, Letizi?, Ndiaye, Bardsley, Webster, Martin, Svensson (the only CH in history who couldn't head a ball ffs), ............ well, you get my point, the shite transfer windows didn't start in 2010.

lol! what a fucking bunch! id have forgotten the dross weve had to put up with! Id have kicked in my comp compiling the bag of shite!

I'm just dying to see celtc experience the Svensson factor.:)

lol! what a fucking bunch! id have forgotten the dross weve had to put up with! Id have kicked in my comp compiling the bag of shite!

Yes, it took me a while to think of the names. I've probably forgotten some but it left me a bit depressed just remembering that little lot. Unbelievable that dross like that could have been offered a Rangers shirt. What the fukk were we thinking about - spans four managers too.?

Yes, it took me a while to think of the names. I've probably forgotten some but it left me a bit depressed just remembering that little lot. Unbelievable that dross like that could have been offered a Rangers shirt. What the fukk were we thinking about - spans four managers too.?

Just about sums up our decade , how we have managed to win trophies with some of the really poor players that we brought in is beyond me at times