Some you win some you lose...

STv suggest we are still interested but does look more like Celtic now.

:(

Not so sure Frankie. Celtic have a bunch of strikers targeted including Kamara from Fulham, a Norwegian and a few others including that guy Dindane that Eck tried to sign for Brum. If they don't offload McDonald I suppose they might go for a cheap option, but if they do sell the fat aussie they'll have close to �£4m to replace him.

Not fussed about this player Kujovic myself though.

It's amazing how peoples views and opinions change once they know/think the player won't sign for us.

I said yesterday evening quite early on that I didn't think he looked like the type of player we need, so you can't be talking about me. :P

Let's all just wait till monday night , to be honest I am amazed we can bring anyone in whether on a loan or a lengthy contract , whatever this must be the right player and it's no use " one for the future" types

Let's all just wait till monday night , to be honest I am amazed we can bring anyone in whether on a loan or a lengthy contract , whatever this must be the right player and it's no use " one for the future" types

Coisty just saying to El Chico that they 'might' be able to get someone in on loan, but obviously they'd like to get one or two players in if possible & need to sit down and talk about it.

Chick Young has just come back on the airwaves after having been speaking to Coisty and chimed in to say that this Kujovic signing is NOT happening. Seemed very certain about it.

Edit - Traynor chimed in replying to Chick's comment saying - "well, you had this ruled out last night"

Edited by Zappa

Like? I'm talking about young unheard of players given their chance by WS.

The guy won't be heard of during his time at Ibrox.

Mate. With every post your "Walter disney play the youngsters" line loses credibility. Come on tae. Take a look at the team sheets for the season so far. Boooooring agenda champ.