Transfer Deadline Day Rumour and Movement Thread

Obviously many people have 2 teams, but proclaiming your undying love for a club when you've been saying the exact same about another club 18 months ago is a bit pathetic. Nobody loves 2 clubs equally, you'd always support one if they were playing the other

Very true. They still dont need to be mutually exclusive though :thup:

It's going to take something exceptional to blow away the stench of premature ejaculation coming from our resident oirish infestation and all I'll say on the Robbie Keane transfer (and there will be no apologies) is that I hope he breaks his fukking leg (either one will do) and plays no more than 30 minutes for the soapdodgers. The idea came to me as I listened to saint Hendrick's radio contribution to the bogtrotter's love-in this afternoon..... now there was one ugly bastard but at least he knew how to break a leg properly.

all I'll say on the Robbie Keane transfer (and there will be no apologies) is that I hope he breaks his fukking leg (either one will do) and plays no more than 30 minutes for the soapdodgers.

I've been criticised in work today for saying the same. :devil:

. now there was one ugly bastard but at least he knew how to break a leg properly.

:D Superb.

I don't want him to break his leg. If he does that they will cancel the loan and, depending on contract wording, would be able to get out of paying his exorbitant wages.

I would much rather he plays every game for them and that he enjoys being a Tim when THE RANGERS are proudly parading all 3 domestic trophies at Ibrox at the end of the season.

I don't want him to break his leg. If he does that they will cancel the loan and, depending on contract wording, would be able to get out of paying his exorbitant wages.

I would much rather he plays every game for them and that he enjoys being a Tim when THE RANGERS are proudly parading all 3 domestic trophies at Ibrox at the end of the season.

All the better to thwart them when they have such highly paid superstars in their ranks, just like Bellamy.

All the better to thwart them when they have such highly paid superstars in their ranks, just like Bellamy.

Yep, you can see their glum faces now when the messiah doesnt do enough to win them the title. It also saves the "aye but we wid huv wun the league n aw rat hud Keano no' been injured n'rat" bullshit.

Yep, you can see their glum faces now when the messiah doesnt do enough to win them the title. It also saves the "aye but we wid huv wun the league n aw rat hud Keano no' been injured n'rat" bullshit.

Aye didn't think of that last bit, wouldn't want them having a ready made excuse.

An accountants view. What about the lasting satisfaction from the exposure of blood and bone?:devil: