Transfer Deadline Day Rumour and Movement Thread

I agree completely. The point I was trying to make though was that it really shouldnt matter who they sign because the players they do sign will only play against us twice, with maximum points gained of 6 - we are 7 ahead.

It IS futile to be talking this way - but all we have heard today is how Celtic will catch us, will win the league etc - in the cold light of day that COULD happen - but if we do the job that we are CAPABLE of then we will/should win the league.

Given what you say (and I think you actually agree with me - could be wrong :D ) what matters is where we stand and what we have. We are at least 7 clear which is effectively 3 games - there are only 15 games left - so we need to lose 2 and draw 1 to give Celtic a chance of getting back into this league - and that includes them winning the 2 OF games. There is no reason we cant win one or both of the OF games coming up. We havent turned up in the first 2 and are due a performance. If we do win one of those games then it extends the number of games they have to play catch up with.

What I will say is that I am less certain of us winning the league this evening than I was this morning. But the fact remains that if Rangers put the other teams in the SPL to the sword as they are more than capable of then it will matter not one jot who Celtic have signed.

The Tims obviously now believe that Keane will lead them on a 15/16 game winning streak. I doubt that will happen.

Let them have their day in the sun - the trophies are given out in May, not February.

That's the bit I have the problem with ;)

I agree completely. The point I was trying to make though was that it really shouldnt matter who they sign because the players they do sign will only play against us twice, with maximum points gained of 6 - we are 7 ahead.

It IS futile to be talking this way - but all we have heard today is how Celtic will catch us, will win the league etc - in the cold light of day that COULD happen - but if we do the job that we are CAPABLE of then we will/should win the league.

Given what you say (and I think you actually agree with me - could be wrong :D ) what matters is where we stand and what we have. We are at least 7 clear which is effectively 3 games - there are only 15 games left - so we need to lose 2 and draw 1 to give Celtic a chance of getting back into this league - and that includes them winning the 2 OF games. There is no reason we cant win one or both of the OF games coming up. We havent turned up in the first 2 and are due a performance. If we do win one of those games then it extends the number of games they have to play catch up with.

What I will say is that I am less certain of us winning the league this evening than I was this morning. But the fact remains that if Rangers put the other teams in the SPL to the sword as they are more than capable of then it will matter not one jot who Celtic have signed.

The Tims obviously now believe that Keane will lead them on a 15/16 game winning streak. I doubt that will happen.

Let them have their day in the sun - the trophies are given out in May, not February.

I wish they were given out in February.;)

There's queues at the bookies & the sad fookers are lining up at the piggery! :giruy:

I'm sure I can hear the duelling banjos playing when the guy in the yellow top is on :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6_9qsYxigE]YouTube- ROBBIE KEANE JOINS CELTIC[/ame]

Guest Inside Left
I'm sure I can hear the duelling banjos playing when the guy in the yellow top is on :)

LMAO every time I saw him on SSN news I was almost in tears.

Now we've got the stomach churning sight of Keane in todays Rags giving it, 'I always wanted to play for Celtic'

'I was always a Celtic fan', 'It was inevitable I would play for Celtic one day'

Aye it was inevitable because all aging Irish T@rriers who are any good usually see this as a nice earner.

Just to jog your memory Robbie, you were a massive Liverpool fan all your days, as was Lennon, and Roy Keane was a Spurs fan.

None were interested in the T@rriers till they weren't cutting it down south.

I hope I'm not being churlish in wishing your next visit to the hallowed turf ends up in the same manner as your last visit :devil:

TalkSport was funny this morning.

Kept playing the "Everyone knows I'm a Liverpool supporter" from 2 years ago followed by yesterday's "everyone knows I'm a Celtic supporter".

So Robbie, which is it, ya fud? :D

To be fair the two dont need to be mutually exclusive. I am a Gers AND an Arsenal supporter. Lived in England and went to Highbury every other week. Went to Gers games when up in Scotland on holiday and then went regularly when I moved to Scotland.