Transfer Deadline Day Rumour and Movement Thread

Ian, im more concerned if the injury crisis striking again and sickness aswell, that can put a few players back! beasley apparently was ment to be ready for the cup game against st johnstone and is now another 10 days away from featuring in the squad.

We can't allow ourselves to worry mate,why should we?,we are more than capable of beating the SPL sides,we have a strong defence and will strengthen that when Bougherra returns. I'm not too worried mate tbh,if we can keep up our recent performances then why should we worry?,apart from the SHEEP when did we last lose?,the MOPES are panic buying and are taking aa hell of a gamble bringing in all these new players at this stage of the season, keep the faith :)

Ian, im more concerned if the injury crisis striking again and sickness aswell, that can put a few players back! beasley apparently was ment to be ready for the cup game against st johnstone and is now another 10 days away from featuring in the squad.

The Tims could just as easily suffer that same fate though.

Sure, they have signed a lot of players, but they also let a lot of players go. Would be interesting to see, numbers wise, whether they now have a larger or smaller squad.

But injuries arent the sole domain of Rangers, though it does seem like it at times.

he was never going to get a game with Walter in charge m8.....

we have little who has more of a chance in that position, naismith is back as well and fleck can play there, all before loy.........

That's what I don't get though. Loy has a better goal scoring record at youth level than Fleck or Little playing as strikers. Or am I getting mixed up? :confused:

We can't allow ourselves to worry mate,why should we?,we are more than capable of beating the SPL sides,we have a strong defence and will strengthen that when Bougherra returns. I'm not too worried mate tbh,if we can keep up our recent performances then why should we worry?,apart from the SHEEP when did we last lose?,the MOPES are panic buying and are taking aa hell of a gamble bringing in all these new players at this stage of the season, keep the faith :)

The Tims could just as easily suffer that same fate though.

Sure, they have signed a lot of players, but they also let a lot of players go. Would be interesting to see, numbers wise, whether they now have a larger or smaller squad.

But injuries arent the sole domain of Rangers, though it does seem like it at times.

Thanks Guys, wise points indeed:)

Thanks Guys, wise points indeed:)

Have confidence in your own team,we have tried and tested players,champions,playing for Rangers,the best defence and the best strike force by far, as I've said WE WELCOME THE CHASE :)

Have confidence in your own team,we have tried and tested players,champions,playing for Rangers,the best defence and the best strike force by far, as I've said WE WELCOME THE CHASE :)

Of course i do m8, but there are a few rangers players i dont have confidence in at times.:)

That's what I don't get though. Loy has a better goal scoring record at youth level than Fleck or Little playing as strikers. Or am I getting mixed up? :confused:

we don't see him every day like the coaching staff do, all i can think off is that they rate the others higher than him!