Transfer Deadline Day Rumour and Movement Thread

I'm delighted Skippy is away. Keane - IF it happends then we'll deal with it. I'd bet he won't score as many as McDonald did and even if he does - it's the same 3 points he gets for his winning goals and last time I checked Mr Keane's team are Currently ten behind the Champions. Bring him on. Saviour - my arse

if we ever needed hard evidence that the bank is in fact running the club just as walter said then we need look no further than the players we brought in today.

i wonder if mr bain was trying the get now pay later ploy or offering cans of coke and a bag of sweeties as an incentive?

im one pissed off bear tonight.

if we ever needed hard evidence that the bank is in fact running the club just as walter said then we need look no further than the players we brought in today.

i wonder if mr bain was trying the get now pay later ploy or offering cans of coke and a bag of sweeties as an incentive?

im one pissed off bear tonight.

Window is still open. We might still get someone, you never know...

Not looking likely though... pretty dissapointing that A) We have lost a lot of players, albeit not first team regulars but gers players none the less and B) That mhob from ****** valley seem to be brining in a lot of players, some of which seem pretty decent.

We are only 7 points clear in reality so the league is by no means in the bag... I jusst hope we can hang on til the end of the season and get 2 in a row. Not quite as confident as I was about the OF game at Ibrox...

None of us are saying the league is in the bag.

I think we all need to calm down.

Have Celtic become stronger ? Probably.

How many points can Celtic take off us in the remaining OF games ? 6.

have the other SPL clubs become stronger ? probably not.

We are better than the rest of the SPL clubs and so we have to focus on simply winning, and we are more than capable of winning against all the other SPL teams, Celtic included. If we do that then we still have a very solid chance of winning the league.

I am not surprised the Tims are claiming that they will win the league, they havent had much to cheer about this season so they are over-joyed. Good for them. The problem for them is that they can beat us twice and still not win the league. The league is out of their hands and they could have Messi, Ronaldo, Rooney, Fabregas, Gerrard etc in their line-up and it will not change the fact that THEY can only take 6 more points from us this season - and those same world-class players would still not be able to win the league if we do the business against all the other SPL teams.

If we lose this league due to lack of players , certain people at the club should be hung by their baws , to lose a 7 point lead with only 15 games left would be criminal , however our big hope is that this rag tag bunch Mowbary has brought in from playersupermarket.com will take time to gel , and whilst they will be a threat upfront they still look very weak at the back , also they can only play 11 at any time , there will be a lot of unhappy players

Edited by rbr