Statement From Rangers Supporters in Respect of the Protest

Eh, I think we are all well aware of that, thanks. You're post was about RFC. You posted:

"My own take is that Muir is Murray's doppelganger at Ibrox."

Utterly wrong. Your source is guff. I'll give you a clue: The "plc" at the end of The Rangers Football Club plc" stands for "public limited company".

Note for wabashcannonball: "Really must do very much better and must stop questioning boss". :box:

Apologies boss for not returning for my dumps sooner, family crisis prevailed, all I ask is that the eggs are not to hard. That apart I see we agree on most other aspects of the matter and at whom protest should be directed.

For my own part I think it is time to step away from the internal runnings of the club and focus on the footballing side of things. I doubt fans will change anything protest or no protest, my own thoughts are as they have always been, Murray will decide along with the advices of Muir what the future will be, a future that I see very much involving the Murray dynasty.

Only one man is responsible for the mess Rangers is in .... and it's not Donald Muir, it's not anyone at Lloyds Bank, and it's not Alistair Johnston. David Murray must be laughing his cock off watching our bold protesters chasing wild geese and shadows. Plus ca change..... and a' that.