Ross County thrash Bheast FC

Watched the highlights and although they can be manipulated to show whatever the producers want, it looked like Ross County were by far the better team with many more chances, Yes Celtic missed a couple of sitters but County had so many chances that could have gone in and they scored two good goals.

If the edit was inaccurate, I'd be more inclined to believe they were in favour of Celtic with the the bias they have shown over the last few seasons, so I heartily believe that the Dingwall men were convincingly the better team. It actually looked like they could hold their own the SPL.

Maybe the establishment claim will come from the fact the town share the same name as a certain infamous Mark, but I thought they had some terrible decisions in favour for them. The worst was an offside that wasn't called and then the ball went out for a goal kick which was also ignored before Celtic sent in a cross that could have resulted in a goal. Just who was that linesman?

It wasn't analysed in slightest and in character by the BBC, it will be swept under the carpet before more Rangers decisions will be taken out of context and used against us.

Anyway, one of the most enjoyable Sportscene programs I've watched, partly due to the absence of the anti Rangers vitriol - not even Pat Nevin could find a way of getting some in.

Knock yourself out matey :)

macca_bhoy Yesterday, 2:08 PM Post #13

Member Avatar

Getting noticed in the reserves

[ * * ]

Group:

Members

#21,419

22 August 2008

well done to the celtic board, your downsizing is now complete

absolute disgracefull performance, all we needed was a tigh compact 4-4-2 but naw, lenny sticks with moggas retarded plan and this is the result, i feel as sick as on black friday

The post i loved best stated we have only one more embarrassment to endure this year and then the season is over.

No points in guessing what that embarrassment is.

Mr Fixit Yesterday, 2:11 PM Post #64

First-team captain

Group:Snr. Member

Member#17,192

We can sell who we like but nothing will change as long as we are rune by parasites who only take from Celtic and give nothing. The club is rotten to the core. Lawell the liar, Reid and Desmond, GTF. Lennon is finished already,another who doesn't have it and the players, feckin spineless, rudderless and leaderless.

lubolubo Yesterday, 2:11 PM Post #69

Club Captain

Group:Snr. Member

Member#787

Complete clear out needed. Cancel all the loan spells if possible and return the players to their clubs. McGeady, Boruc and Brown need to go to fund a complete rebuild starting from the back four forward. And for the love of god buy a competent midfield.

What's even better about all of this is that they've wasted a lot of money this season on players and staff to get absolutely nothing back for it.

As for Ross County, they played superbly and thoroughly deserved the win. There's a few teams like them in Scotland at the moment who play a very open and attacking style of game no matter who the opposition, time left in a match etc. Particularly against Hibs, you saw how they didn't resort to just humping the ball up the park.

Totally agree. But I have mixed feelings. Remember Gretna in Europe? To have another 2nd tier team would be a disaster.

4 teams in 5 years have come from the second tier, but we can't change the rules as FIFA/UEFA won't allow it