Ross County thrash Bheast FC

Jobbie keane to cancel his loan to win a trophy?

Seeing as Tottenham are up against Portsmouth and I can see Tottenham winning what will he do... Obviously a final against Chelsea or Villa will be tough.

Jobbie keane to cancel his loan to win a trophy?

Seeing as Tottenham are up against Portsmouth and I can see Tottenham winning what will he do... Obviously a final against Chelsea or Villa will be tough.

Don't think that's within the rules but I would piss maself if that happened.. :devil:

Thought County were excellent. Thoroughly deserved the win. Played some nice football and took their goals well.

Its a pity the chat about the game will be dominated by how poor C**** were, rather than how well County played.

Ok then, I'll go first.

Congratulation to Ross County on reaching their first Scottish Cup final.... and for giving us a clear sight of just how much damage has been done at Bheast FC.

Edited by craig
Footie chat, not Rangers chat

Well yes it is a shock if you were one of the fans sitting with a hooped shirt on today at hampden watching your team self-destruct in front of your own eyes or a shocked county fan at just how much it was of a canter to beat the celtic today :)