Simply The Best for the UK #1? (At No 13 on Radio 1 Midweek Chart)

Blah blahblah blah blah

it's party time! Jog the fuck on mf. On yersel Tina

Looking back through your previous posts, I can see it must have taken quite an effort to put all that together, some of it in the right order too. Not very clever though, is it? :)

Thanks rbr, you shine like a beacon amongst the morons. ;):thup:

You're the only moron on here who read what I wrote and invented a new meaning for it. The intellectual superiority coming from you is quite amusing when you're the only one who's actually done anything stupid on this thread. :D

You're the only moron on here who read what I wrote and invented a new meaning for it. The intellectual superiority coming from you is quite amusing when you're the only one who's actually done anything stupid on this thread. :D

:violin::violin::violin::violin::violin:

........ and your point is ....... or isn't perhaps?

You wanted evidence that they were aiming to raise support and awareness of the EA. This was a follow up post to reignite that. The Facebook page courting support for buying STB has reverted back to a support for the EA and the forces.

But then I think you are just about smart enough to have figured that out for yourself. :thup: