Simply The Best for the UK #1? (At No 13 on Radio 1 Midweek Chart)

On a personnal note and though I detest the bloody song I did download it , maybe we should start an internet campaign against Murray , there's a novel idea !!!!!!!!

On a personnal note and though I detest the bloody song I did download it , maybe we should start an internet campaign against Murray , there's a novel idea !!!!!!!!

You do that and I'll start one to gain support!!!! :giruy:

No one said that, you just read something that wasn't there. ;)

The aim is to raise awareness of things like the Erskine Appeal and support for the troops. I am positive that whilst no funds from buying dowloads will go direct to EA, donations and awareness of the appeal will increase because of this.

OK then, I'll ask again, where's the connection to Erskine? As I've already said to you, if there is one then I'm all for this - if more downloads means more support then it is indeed an achievement. I haven't been able to find any mention of Erskine other than your own but I'd be delighted if you answer the question.

I think you've being a little too cynical here. Don't get me wrong, getting a song to #1 these days isn't exactly the biggest award winning achievement known to man, but isn't it just plain 'enjoyable' that our club's unnofficial anthem could be the biggest selling song in the UK this week to honour winning the league?

No one's gonna win a Nobel peace prize, you're right that nothing is going towards any charity funds, and this episode won't bring peace to the middle east either, but it's kinda fun that a bunch of Rangers fans have got together to bring some major publicity and kudos to our club anthem.

At least someone is talking sense. I can see the interest and enjoyment and I downloaded it myself. All I ever queried was describing it as a "fantastic achievement". I'll take the rest of the comebacks with some of the salt that was being cast around earlier.

Mainflyer get a grip. You really are quite annoying, if you don't give a fuck about then jog on, there are other threads you could go on!

On yerself Tina. It's party time!!!!

Oh very good. I always enjoy flushing out a true wordsmith.

Do people really still say jog on?

OK then, I'll ask again, where's the connection to Erskine? As I've already said to you, if there is one then I'm all for this - if more downloads means more support then it is indeed an achievement. I haven't been able to find any mention of Erskine other than your own but I'd be delighted if you answer the question.

Maineflyer I think on one of the sites they had a link to leave donations and it was quite considerable but this has been lost in the rush to beat the tims