sorry but that just shows how poor the championship actually is , and as for the Epl how many really top class players play in England , by that I dont mean according to the bbc or Sky if there was a european team how many would be from the EPl , just look at the C/L team of the year from the last few years as proof , over paid , over hyped , and generally piss poor games

I didn't say the championship was a good league i said it was a competetive league but u could pick up decent players from it! Outwith Real Madrid and Barca the la liga isnt great either you have teams like Sevilla,Valencia,Atletico Madrid always fighting it out for 3 and 4 place, then Serie A thats worse it is a boring league with boring players and and the same teams at the top.

I didn't say the championship was a good league i said it was a competetive league but u could pick up decent players from it! Outwith Real Madrid and Barca the la liga isnt great either you have teams like Sevilla,Valencia,Atletico Madrid always fighting it out for 3 and 4 place, then Serie A thats worse it is a boring league with boring players and and the same teams at the top.

That goes for most leagues then.

That's a different arguement mate , and I would totally disagree about La Liga the ajority of games I have watched have been very very good , Seria A I would totally agree , the Bundesliga is a brilliant league and the football is excellent , but the majority of players that are brought into the EPl are very substandard and totally over priced .

You only need look at portsmouth , or even the majority of the many players Liverpool have turned over to see that , also once they arrive in the epl they end up staying as the european leagues dont want them back

Serie A is better than people give it credit for. A lot of good players about, its just the fact Italians get the label of a boring defensive league, a season or 2 back it was the top scoring top league in Europe. Napoli, Palermo and Udinese have real quality players along with the top sides. Just the fact they would be ridiculous to compete cause their values would be so high.

That's a different arguement mate , and I would totally disagree about La Liga the ajority of games I have watched have been very very good , Seria A I would totally agree , the Bundesliga is a brilliant league and the football is excellent , but the majority of players that are brought into the EPl are very substandard and totally over priced .

You only need look at portsmouth , or even the majority of the many players Liverpool have turned over to see that , also once they arrive in the epl they end up staying as the european leagues dont want them back

I think the la liga is a good footballing league i watch it regular what i was saying is that it is exactly the same as the epl its got its top clubs who are fighting for the the top positions and same goes for the bottom! Have to agree with the bundesliga very underrated league they don't have the best players in the world but for excitement and variety it is up there which brings me to another point, the fact the german FA allowed terracing back to the top teams stadium i think has helped it massively. Watch a bundesliga game and the atmosphere is incredible and most games are sell outs! Would love terracing back in scotland but i guess that point is for another thread!

I love watching the Bundesliga when I get a chance, love the atmosphere they create. I don't think they ever got rid of standing sections, they have always had it. Obviously in Europe they aren't allowed it and mostly their crowds aren't sell outs then. Plus their tickets are dirt cheap as well for league matches, I've been hearing that their average ticket price is 20 euros.

Slightly off topic I know.

I love watching the Bundesliga when I get a chance, love the atmosphere they create. I don't think they ever got rid of standing sections, they have always had it. Obviously in Europe they aren't allowed it and mostly their crowds aren't sell outs then. Plus their tickets are dirt cheap as well for league matches, I've been hearing that their average ticket price is 20 euros.

Ticket prices in Germany are far better than here, but they have a far, far superior t.v. deal etc and we need to make money somewhere if we want to compete. :(

About 25 euro's for the smaller games and 35 euro's for the toppers.

20 euro's is not true.