Draw for the CL

Anyone who doesn't go for the sole reason that they think Valencia aren't a high profile enough team is a glory hunter anyway

maybe some fans don't want to or can't afford to fork out �£30+ for every game, or maybe they can only make certain games. i wouldn't call anyone a glory hunter for wanting to see man utd and not the other 2.....

I don't know what to make of the draw. One point on the road would be a bonus but relaistically we should be getting 5 at home.

At least Valencia don't have Villa, Utd don't have McClair and Bursaspor don't have....em........

Guest Flying Hippo
I don't know what to make of the draw. One point on the road would be a bonus but relaistically we should be getting 5 at home.

At least Valencia don't have Villa, Utd don't have McClair and Bursaspor don't have....em........

you expect us to draw with both Valencia and Man Utd at home when we lost to 3 smaller clubs at home last year? Optimistic, i'll give you that

Guest Flying Hippo
maybe some fans don't want to or can't afford to fork out �£30+ for every game, or maybe they can only make certain games. i wouldn't call anyone a glory hunter for wanting to see man utd and not the other 2.....

Sole reason i said ;) If someone can afford it but doesn't go because they think Valencia aren't a big draw, then imo they are a glory hunter and totally ignorant about European football

you expect us to draw with both Valencia and Man Utd at home when we lost to 3 smaller clubs at home last year? Optimistic, i'll give you that

With Weiss and Jelavic, and Davis in the right position, we're stronger than last season, but I'm not overly optimistic or indeed that joyous about our group.

Its a toughie. I would hope for 4 point off of the Turks. Maybe 3 (will take 2) from Valencia and 1 from Man Utd.

Ofcourse that is what I want and we all know what happens to those who want...... they get locked in a room until they fcuking learn... lol

Valencia lack Villa and Silva, Utd are without Ronaldo.

I guess I just hoped for something more exciting than this draw.

It's not the worst ever, but not the most inspiring either imo.