Miller in pay cut shock!!

If you mean he had one off average/poor games then of course, every player does. I don't remember him ever having a prolonged spell of bad form during the last 2 years though. Certainly never more than 3 games anyway. His form since last November has been almost flawless

I do, December till the start of March he was extremely poor - couldn't trap the ball to save himself.

He has hot and cold periods Miller, right now he's in a hot one.

I do, December till the start of March he was extremely poor - couldn't trap the ball to save himself.

He has hot and cold periods Miller, right now he's in a hot one.

It's almost unbelievable how short some memories are. Miller was indeed utter guff for long periods and could do little but run around to no purpose. His double against Celtic was about the only thing that kept him engaged for his first six months or so. He has indeed had a much better run since then but let's not revise the facts to support what a few would like to have been true. There are far better players who have left the club, having contributed more and received less thanks for it.

I can also remember almost no other Ranger player who "for some reason" has received such continuously positive and obviously massaged media treatment. In the end that media support has worked for many of us.

Guest Flying Hippo
It's almost unbelievable how short some memories are. Miller was indeed utter guff for long periods and could do little but run around to no purpose. His double against Celtic was about the only thing that kept him engaged for his first six months or so. He has indeed had a much better run since then but let's not revise the facts to support what a few would like to have been true. There are far better players who have left the club, having contributed more and received less thanks for it.

I can also remember almost no other Ranger player who "for some reason" has received such continuously positive and obviously massaged media treatment. In the end that media support has worked for many of us.

The Boyd and Miller being the new Brand and Millar stuff was first talked of during October/November 2008, which would've been bizarre had Miller been shit during that period

The Boyd and Miller being the new Brand and Millar stuff was first talked of during October/November 2008, which would've been bizarre had Miller been shit during that period

Sure, and presumably mainly by people who never saw Brand or Millar. Because if they had, they wouldn't have been so quick to talk shite. Ralph Brand and Jimmy Millar were a class act.

No doubt the same people are comparing Papac to Caldow and Naismith to Henderson.

Very true.

I don't want him to go, but at the same time I want to see us playing a 4-5-1/4-3-3 in the SPL and Europe this season and he wouldn't fit into this

Guest Flying Hippo

Newcastle have just signed Ben Arfa from Marseille which you'd imagine would end any of these Miller rumours. Walter has himself confirmed that Newcastle have not made an enquiry, never mind a bid

However, the official site really is going all out to make it seem like Miller might be leaving. 2 articles since the match ended today, one from Walter saying he wants him to stay and one from Jelavic saying the same. Roll on Tuesday night

Edited by Flying Hippo