Miller in pay cut shock!!

Guest Flying Hippo
Newcastle are playing a 4-4-2 tonight.

Accrington in the cup isn't a good judge on their regular tactic ;)

Their league line up will almost always be Nolan playing off Carroll

Guest Flying Hippo

Bain has confirmed Miller rejected the first offer and that a second offer has been made. If he rejects it, we will put him up for sale because we don't want another Boyd situation

It's hardly comparable imo. We lost out on �£3.75 million for Boyd. Miller will go for no more than �£1 million if he leaves. I'd rather keep him and lose him for nothing than gamble on Beattie and Jelavic gelling as a partnership

Edited by Flying Hippo

Agree with that Hippo...

I think the club would be happy to lose one or two strikers though - probably preferably Lafferty and Velicka. However if a buyer can be found for them, then a Miller or a Naismith may leave instead.

Agree with that Hippo...

I think the club would be happy to lose one or two strikers though - probably preferably Lafferty and Velicka. However if a buyer can be found for them, then a Miller or a Naismith may leave instead.

Naismith won't be leaving IMO mate. He's a golden boy that will actually prove to have been worth what we paid for him... ;)

Naismith won't be leaving IMO mate. He's a golden boy that will actually prove to have been worth what we paid for him... ;)

I doubt he will either but given his inconsistency, we're kidding ourselves if the club wouldn't consider a suitable offer - especially if they think �£1.5million is good value for Miller.

Agree with that Hippo...

Lafferty, Walter's financial nightmare, �£5.5 million at least pished up the wa' not including bentleys, braw hooses or fancy restaurants, apart from that.......err nothing.

So what do you think the club would accept for Naismith Frankie... ballpark figure..

Probably around �£1-1.5million as well I'd have thought considering we paid �£2million for him and haven't renewed his contract as yet (which runs out in 2012).