Letter to newspaper for Brian Laudrup, response from Copenhagan Post

I'd also like to thank all Gersnet members who have contributed to the cost of placing the Brian Laudrup statement. So far,a contributions come to a fantastic total of �£150 - please feel free to keep them coming. I know we all hope the message of goodwill has been conveyed to Brian and that it has gone at least some way to help his morale at this difficult time.

When we took the decision to go ahead with this there were two issues I felt were particularly important. First, that the statement should be seen to come from Rangers supporters in general rather than me or this site. Secondly that I would hand back to the Gersnet team all donations made by members. The only constraint I'd put on this is that the money should be used to further the good reputation of Rangers fans and reflect well upon the club. Perhaps the admin team would like to put their heads together and suggest some alternatives.

I'll keep everyone posted on the final total. Thanks again Gersnetters, an absolutely brilliant effort all round

Very generous of you mate!

I'm happy to invite suggestions from everyone with regard to how the money could be used. :)

What about a " make friends and influence people course " for a certain member :whistle:

A night out. :D

Only joking. How about we send him a card from Gersnet. Obviously that wouldn't cost the earth but this time, it's more personal as it would be from us, Gersnet? Not that Brian knows who we are or what Gersnet is.

Just seen a brilliant line from FF that's worth sharing on here.

"You have to beat it Brian. Just imagine it's Tosh McKinlay"

:D

Bwahahaha.

Tosh McKinlay wasn't the best defender but he was a better crosser of the ball than David Beckham.