A Weiss choice?

When we signed this chap, the line was peddled that Mancini let him come to us for CL experience. Yet he hasn't featured at all in that competition (a justified decision thus far going by results) and his displays, after an electric start at Hibs, have gone downhill and today I don't really recall him doing much of note at all.

Did he just have a belter at Easter Road and that was pretty much it, or is he a great player being badly used at Ibrox?

Or, another very plausible possibility.... did he just have a bad day at the office ?

Been MOTM twice since he joined, hardly someone who had a good 25 mins and that is "pretty much it"

Or, another very plausible possibility.... did he just have a bad day at the office ?

Been MOTM twice since he joined, hardly someone who had a good 25 mins and that is "pretty much it"

Has a go at me slating Lafferty then starts a thread slating Weiss. Oh the irony!

Weiss probably just hasn't gained the consistency to perform week in week out. He is talented but it is tough when you come up against the cloggers of the SPL. That is why I was slightly disappointed that he did not feature against Bursaspor, but he has potential and I think he will be prove a good player to have.

Weiss probably just hasn't gained the consistency to perform week in week out. He is talented but it is tough when you come up against the cloggers of the SPL. That is why I was slightly disappointed that he did not feature against Bursaspor, but he has potential and I think he will be prove a good player to have.

At least someone has a sensible reply in this thread!