A Weiss choice?

When I've seen him playing for Slovakia he switches sides during matches. I'd say he can play either side.

Then that rather debunks the positional theory. For some reason he doesn't fancy the SPL. tbh I don't really blame him, I don't really fancy the SPL either. But he's being paid a fortune and he's not contributing anything like what he should. In saying that I saw him tackling in defence in our last match so...

Then that rather debunks the positional theory. For some reason he doesn't fancy the SPL. tbh I don't really blame him, I don't really fancy the SPL either. But he's being paid a fortune and he's not contributing anything like what he should. In saying that I saw him tackling in defence in our last match so...

I think he's trying to prove himself and his ability too much because he's only on loan here. I think he'd settle in much better if he was tied to a full contract here and not trying to showboat as much to prove his skills. Basically I think you're right that he doesn't fancy the SPL and that his aspirations are set on playing in a better league than ours.

I think he's trying to prove himself and his ability too much because he's only on loan here. I think he'd settle in much better if he was tied to a full contract here and not trying to showboat as much to prove his skills. Basically I think you're right that he doesn't fancy the SPL and that his aspirations are set on playing in a better league than ours.

Be interesting if we get City in the Europa League. Would he be ineligible?

The lad has ability, that was witnessed at the World Cup and in his first few games but he seems to have went off the boil for a few reasons. 1) The full midfield havent been performing great lately. 2) Perhaps wrong position. 3) In and out of the team. 4) WS prefers players with less ability than him i.e. Whittaker last weekend should have been hauled off well ahead of Weiss.

Players like Weiss never get a chance to show what they can do in Scotland at any level. WS should be saying to him away you go and do what you want in the final 3rd of the pitch and then I think we'd see better results.

The lad has ability, that was witnessed at the World Cup and in his first few games but he seems to have went off the boil for a few reasons. 1) The full midfield havent been performing great lately. 2) Perhaps wrong position. 3) In and out of the team. 4) WS prefers players with less ability than him i.e. Whittaker last weekend should have been hauled off well ahead of Weiss.

Players like Weiss never get a chance to show what they can do in Scotland at any level. WS should be saying to him away you go and do what you want in the final 3rd of the pitch and then I think we'd see better results.

I disagree with all of this.

He has had enough of the ball in the final 3rd and failed to produce. Our midfield have been performing better than any other SPL team. Don't know what is his correct position other than being a winger in which case he should be able to play well either side of the park,see Naismith. WS prefers to play players with less ability than him????,I don't get that, Whittaker was far more creative against Inverness than Weiss as the ball he put across the goals for Beattie shows,playing more as a winger before being dropped back to RB.

Having said all that he is a young player and deffinately has the talent,with young players you get inconsistency,I've no doubt he will become a great player,but I'd rather see WS use more of our own young players,which to be fair he has been recently,but the likes of Wylde should be getting more game time swapping with Weiss