A Weiss choice?

Admit it, you're crying into your Boyd coffee mug :)

I'm crying into my naked woman coffee mug actually. You know the kind, when you put hot water into it, the womans clothes magically disappear.

:spl:

I'm crying into my naked woman coffee mug actually. You know the kind, when you put hot water into it, the womans clothes magically disappear.

:spl:

i think youl find thats the naked woman behind the screen that dissapears if you dont put another quid in the slot...........Have i said too much?

Danny, I used to agree with a lot of your posts but now your coming out with stuff that makes Scotland such a depressing country - i.e. ever the pessimist.

I say Weiss up to you. The lad hasnt done jack shit wrong and was electric in his first game, very good in his next 2 and not out of his depth today. He is never going to be a Laudrup who will change a game as he is only 20 but give the lad a chance, the more he plays at home especially then the more we will see a quality player.

3 MOTM games at the World Cup in the summer also!

Go on the Weiss!

Danny, I used to agree with a lot of your posts but now your coming out with stuff that makes Scotland such a depressing country - i.e. ever the pessimist.

I say Weiss up to you. The lad hasnt done jack shit wrong and was electric in his first game, very good in his next 2 and not out of his depth today. He is never going to be a Laudrup who will change a game as he is only 20 but give the lad a chance, the more he plays at home especially then the more we will see a quality player.

3 MOTM games at the World Cup in the summer also!

Go on the Weiss!

No one looked 'out of their depth' today, but you're deluding yourself if you think he had a good match. He cut in all the time and rarely did anything useful with it.

That is me judging on today's performance. The thread though was designed to see if anyone would jump on his back after one bad game, and I'm glad no one has. The 'downhill' rhetoric was deliberate.

But it's still a valid question to see what we think of him overall, ditto Jelavic. I also asked the same thing about Beattie and was met by 'needs a run' - which is what he isn't getting now.

Re: pessimism...did you see my post about our CL exploits earlier in the week. What about the fact I'm one of the few on here who gives Lafferty a chance. I'm probably the most optimistic supporter on this bloody board!