Svennson's not had the greatest start at Ibrox but i do think he will come good. He had a long summer what with the WC so he's perhaps not 100% fit. He does need to win more headers because for a guy of his size, he's not doing so just now.

I'll ask everyone to watch him next time he plays for us and count a) the amount of headers he wins when he's challenging for the ball with the striker and b) how many of the headers he wins falls to a Rangers player.

For a guy who went to the WC surely he's composed enough and good enough to head the ball to a Rangers player and not out of play. The man has no composure. Yes, sometimes it's best to howf the ball out of play to allow the team to re-organise again but not all the fookin' time!

Colsh I agree with what you are saying but i think you are going about making your point the wrong way. Dont think calling someone a know it all cunt(sarcastic or not) is a good way to win a debate/arguement

Don't worry about that bud, it's just Colshys way of trying to come across as an internet hardman. :P

A physically demanding job that doesn't run the risk of my kneee collapsing from a tackle. No need to be sexist Colshy, it's firefighters not firemen these days and who says it's more demanding than a footballer? Again, not me. You love trying to put words into peoples mouths Colshy.

I didn't say that 14 year olds were better than Svensson. Maybe go back and read what I said again or better still get someone who is a better reader than you to read it for you to stop you getting your wires crossed. :thup:

If his average performances are good enough for you then maybe you should go support Raith Rovers where maybe that standard is seen as acceptable.

If Svensson becomes a Rangers legend or should that be leg-end then I'll wear a Chelsea shirt. :D

gav your ridiculing of karl svensson is becoming child like.

remember this is one of best young players yet you seem to have condemned him to have a career of attaining nothing at ibrox.

i for one feel that is inexcusable and traitorous:mad:

btw your daft examples and silly inane bets are boring to me and your going far, far away from what i`m trying to get across.

i`m merely saying GIVE KARL SVENSSON TIME.

stop knocking him like a spoiled bitch and get behind the team:admin:

gav your ridiculing of karl svensson is becoming child like.

remember this is one of best young players yet you seem to have condemned him to have a career of attaining nothing at ibrox.

i for one feel that is inexcusable and traitorous:mad:

btw your daft examples and silly inane bets are boring to me and your going far, far away from what i`m trying to get across.

i`m merely saying GIVE KARL SVENSSON TIME.

stop knocking him like a spoiled bitch and get behind the team:admin:

I'm behind the team and I' support Svensson when he plays but watching his performances this season puts the shits into you. In his games so far for us he's made 2 tackles which has possibly stopped 2 goals, WOW!!!

Maybe I am being a bit harsh Colshy but I think it's fair. He can't jump or header a ball something which every central defender should be able to do from a young age, it's a basic skill!

Next time you watch Rangers Colshy count the amount of headers he wins and how many goto Rangers players? You'll be able to count them on one hand. He's got a head like a 50p.

Oh and how's knocking someone being like a spoiled bitch? Totally confused me there. I'll need to remember that one next time you knock a Rangers player ha!

gav, i`ll make a point of reminding you when svensson is a gers legend and holding the defence together.;)

p.s i don`t need to watch him. i`ve already seen enough of him to be convinced that i like his defending. he`s just trying to settle in now...thats all. give him a break!

Don't hold your breath on the first point above Colshy - he may be young, he may be raw and he may have talent but I highly doubt he will turn into an Ibrox legend.

Are you honestly saying that he has played well thus far ? I think he has played pretty poorly but had some decent (actually some very good moments) - eg, he had a GREAT sliding tackle against the Hibbees but he also, in the same game, cost us the match with a lapse in concentration.

Now.... it can be argued that the sliding tackle was part of the job and the 2nd still cost us the game - so the negative outweighs the positive right now.

That said, I am prepared to give him time to settle and he is, after all, a young guy - but he needs games out of the first team right now because by being IN the team he is costing us points. BUT..... he is NOT the only one costing us points. It can just as easily be said that the forwards have cost us as many points with all the missed chances we had in the first few games of the season.