Takeover latest: Ellis & Whyte in Scotland for MIH talks

�£1 to a penny you can't name one deal whyte has been involved in. As for his castle, my hoose was valued at �£700k, I wouldn't say it was exactly baronial.

I've no interest in being anyone's teacher so you'll have to figure it out for yourself. I'll simply say again that Craig Whyte has clear links to Glasgow propery deals. Does that mean Whyte or Libery Capital is or was involved in such deals - as yet I've no idea. Does it mean Whyte or Liberty has intention of becoming involved in Glasgow property deals - I've no idea. My interest is simp,y in trying to see if there is any basis for Craig Whyte or any of his companies having an interest in partnering with Andrew Ellis, who is also in the property development game - as yet I've found nothing to link the two but I imagine it's probably there for anyone with more time to look than I have right now.

I've no interest in being anyone's teacher so you'll have to figure it out for yourself. I'll simply say again that Craig Whyte has clear links to Glasgow propery deals. Does that mean Whyte or Libery Capital is or was involved in such deals - as yet I've no idea. Does it mean Whyte or Liberty has intention of becoming involved in Glasgow property deals - I've no idea. My interest is simp,y in trying to see if there is any basis for Craig Whyte or any of his companies having an interest in partnering with Andrew Ellis, who is also in the property development game - as yet I've found nothing to link the two but I imagine it's probably there for anyone with more time to look than I have right now.

Craig whyte has plenty of links to fekked companies, you can't supply a link to property/development success, for simply there isn't one and certainly not one that has Braehead anywhere near it. Teachers I don't need. :thup:

Craig whyte has plenty of links to fekked companies, you can't supply a link to property/development success, for simply there isn't one and certainly not one that has Braehead anywhere near it. Teachers I don't need. :thup:

For a guy who doesn't need teachers you sure ask a lot of questions and talk a lot of nonsense. I won't get involved in your usual madness of you don't mind.:D

I highlighted that there was no Liberty Capital Ltd in the UK 3 weeks ago, even though it's the name used on Whyte's company's website. It's possible that they are based offshore but I couldn't find it in Guernsey, given that there had previously been a Guernsey connection with an attempted purchase of the club. I haven't checked any of the other standard off-shore locations though.

There is a Liberty Capital Limited registered in Bermuda. No idea on who the board and/or shareholders are though.