Takeover latest: Ellis & Whyte in Scotland for MIH talks

Is there a reason why someone would be deliberately vague about such stuff?

Why would people go to such lengths and costs if they weren't serious about doing business with MIH?

From what I am told, the word leverage comes into play, to be honest Frankie anything Murray looks at would not surprise me in the least, whatever is the outcome, I just hope that HH is not the mysterious third party.

It is Liberty Capital Ltd. It's just not based in the UK - almost certainly a Bahamian company.

Tixway Ltd is based in London

Tixway UK Ltd is based in Glasgow

Neither has Liberty Capital as a shareholder but both are ultimately owned by it.

There is also Liberty Capital plc, a London registered company.

Edited by maineflyer

Is there a reason why someone would be deliberately vague about such stuff?

Why would people go to such lengths and costs if they weren't serious about doing business with MIH?

It's standard in off-shore situations, although far more needs to be disclosed nowadays than it did 10 years ago. I'm sure far more has been disclsoed to Murray than has been made public.

It is Liberty Capital Ltd. It's just not based in the UK - almost certainly a Bahamian company.

It's not a good idea for a Bahamian company to imply that they have a UK trading address as they are doing. They could lose their tax benefits.

Has it got anything to do with Whyte though? Edit - it also appear dormant.

From what I am told, the word leverage comes into play, to be honest Frankie anything Murray looks at would not surprise me in the least, whatever is the outcome, I just hope that HH is not the mysterious third party.

Hugh Hefner?

Not surprisingly for a private equity player, it doesn't take much looking before Liberty Capital emerges with significant links to property ventures, including quite a number in Glasgow - Braehead Investments, etc, etc, etc.

For those with the means to do so, check out David Andrew Fischel.

It's standard in off-shore situations, although far more needs to be disclosed nowadays than it did 10 years ago. I'm sure far more has been disclsoed to Murray than has been made public.

That's what I mean.

Surely you don't get to the stage of due diligence and meetings with oversight committees unless you've proven yourself credible - both financially and legally.

Tixway Ltd is based in London

Tixway UK Ltd is based in Glasgow

Neither has Liberty Capital as a shareholder but both are ultimately owned by it.

http://www.libertycapital.co.uk/Public/index.php :thup: