1 step forward 10 steps back

Hope smith leaves and we get a manager that able to play players in the correct areas of the park. He is clueless.

That certainly would be a start. We seem to switch between 4-5-1 and 4-4-2 so much not to mention the slightly embarrassing 5-4-1 that the players themselves dont know whats going on. And in those formations players like Whittaker, Weiss, Naismith, Lafferty and Davis get shifted around all over the park. Whittaker is particularly frustraing, he is no doubt a very talented player technically but he's becoming a jack of all trades master of none by constantly playing on either side of defence or midfield. John Fleck is another - a couple of years ago he was deemed the future of Scottish football and a classic number 10 just off the striker type player yet has played all over midfield

I think I prefer Wattie playing 4-4-2 because there's less room for Wattie to fuck things up. Though it still doesn't stop him playing people out of position on the flanks or the ill fated '2 big guys up front' which he occasionally does and is something that has possibly never worked in the history of modern football.

Edited by Totti

cant beat a bit of over reacting eh , we have the smallest squad inliving memory , yes it was poor , yes it was dire , however this is where we are and until Minty and Lloyd's go this is our lot .

Now if you think that having someone else in charge just now would make it better you are deluding yourselves or on drugs , away and give your selves a shake for god's sake , the season has a long way to go and I for one am glad that Wattie is in charge

Not sure how we're supposed to keep it tight at the back when one of our CBs seems to be one of the only creative players and driving forces in our team to the point where he's given free reign to roam upfield and have a midfielder cover. Given Bougherra does seem to be one of the few creative plates we have, why doesn't Smith just play him in midfield? I know it's a contradiction given I don't think we should play guys out of their preferred position, but I don't think the current approach is helping either the back four or the midfield at times.

Mate he seems to be another one of these guys that thinks smith can do no wrong. SMITH cost us the game today end of story.

Hahaha, you've been here since last month and you think you know my feelings towards Smith? I don't think so. Ask any member on here, I'm far from his biggest fan but he can't be a bad manager after achieving what he has done for us over his 2 stints in charge.

Are Boogie and McGregor free from any blame then?

Edited by Gazza_8