Miller signs for Bursaspor - Undisclosed fee

Never thought i would say this about a footballer, but i hope this moves fails and he has a nightmare out there.

Yes we have no money for him but the way he has acted today is shocking and i hope him all the worst, a prime example of the modern day scum footballers.

Never ler him back in Ibrox again Rangers.

I wouldn't be fond to see him back but he's just being a modern day mercenary footballer. Arguably, just like Jelavic was to Rapid Wien in wanting his move to us, presumably for more money - the club and fans were left horrified by his actions while we laughed it off and were merely glad he wanted to join us. Footballers have a talent and that talent has an obscene going rate. They no longer, or rarely, care who they play for, and their morals are in the sewers.

Miller's no different, and while I don't wish him success or failure, I merely feel he's given us a good few years in the SPL and has now fucked off. Good for him, I no longer care about anything he does.

He has gone. He was training with Bursaspor today, he's agreed personal terms and Rangers have accepted an offer/fee.

He's not gone till it's officially signed and sealed. He could fail a medical or a bizarre last minute hitch could happen.

He's not gone till it's officially signed and sealed. He could fail a medical or a bizarre last minute hitch could happen.

Aye, he could decide to change his mind and throw himself down the 5 star staircase in his hotel tonight so that he fails the medical tomorrow. You never know!

I find only pleasure at seeing Miller leave Rangers. It may not make much sense to welcome the loss of your top scorer but that's genuinely what I feel. I never wanted an ex Celtic player at the club and I never enjoyed having one. Of course I welcomed his goals and the points those goals brought but that's altogether different from the man himself and where he'd been. Despite his goals which, if we're honest, have only made a significant impact this season, I still think he's a talentless arse and thank fuck he's gone.

I think this but less venemously. Miller never cared about Rangers even tokenly, and while I'll miss his contribution, I don't think I'll miss him. Cheers for the goals and cheerio.

FWIW, if it falls through now I'll be very very suspicious of the whole January 2011 Miller saga.

We've apparently agreed a �£400k fee and he'll sign tomorrow.

"When the opportunity came up, I knew they were a good team and I felt I could fit into a team like this,"

Footballers really will say anything. They're one of the worst teams in the CL's history and he's going there because they're paying him 50k a week.