McCulloch - To have operation next week

STV Sport understands Lee McCulloch has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee injury. The Rangers midfielder, who has been playing with a cyst on the joint since the beginning of the campaign, requires an operation which will sideline him until June.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/226759-lee-mcculloch-ruled-out-for-remainder-of-the-season/

Interesting, so you condone his calling me a tim sympathiser but condemn my curiosity at his name?

Maybe I misjudged you altogether.

Especially given he 'sat in judgement', as you put it, at me:

I stated my opinion based on your posts.

STV Sport understands Lee McCulloch has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a knee injury. The Rangers midfielder, who has been playing with a cyst on the joint since the beginning of the campaign, requires an operation which will sideline him until June.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/226759-lee-mcculloch-ruled-out-for-remainder-of-the-season/

Still nothing official from Rangers though, so there's still hope.

Danny and Totti please get back on topic.

You're no fun :(

But being serious, regardless of ability, we can't afford to lose ANYONE from here on till the end of the season. And now I hear Lafferty may be out as well.

You're no fun :(

But being serious, regardless of ability, we can't afford to lose ANYONE from here on till the end of the season. And now I hear Lafferty may be out as well.

Jeez, that's opening another whole can of worms :-0