RANGERS legend Derek Johnstone has been taken to hospital with a suspected heart atta

There's a big difference between hypocritically cheering a fantastic former player who does let himself and our cub down in the media and offering a fantastic former player some well wishes in a time of ill-health.

There's a big difference between hypocritically cheering a fantastic former player who does let himself and our cub down in the media and offering a fantastic former player some well wishes in a time of ill-health.

Aye I know but the thing is everyone seemed to hate his guts and now he's a great guy and a legend. Hypocritical.

Where have you read that? Reading comprehension not one of your strong points.

Should that not say, 'reading comprehension is not one of your strong points'?

And for the record I never mentioned gersnet users. It was a general statement from reading various forums.

Should that not say, 'reading comprehension is not one of your strong points'?

And for the record I never mentioned gersnet users. It was a general statement from reading various forums.

the forums i've been reading only say get well soon, best wishes etc from the majority of posters, i've not read much at all saying he is a gers hero again, great guy etc...what forums are you getting this from?

If he wants to play up to the big gers hero and wants all the adulation that comes with it , it's not exactly asking too much that he stops acting like the big twat he is and defends not just the club but the fans . His playing up to peter "bitter" maguire for years on radio snyde was nothing short of embarressing and not worthy of the Rangers legend tag , he's a fat arsehole end off .

Must be nice to be perfect.

We ALL have imperfections. "Not caring less" about him given his health issues says more about you than it does about him.

Most of us wished Hartson & Stubbs well because of their cancer - why do we have to come back to the base essence that because you are an ex Ger you should always defend the club. It might just have been that he sees things differently from us.

But not caring less about serious health issues of a guy who gave his all for our club over an extended period is a pretty poor show, in my humble opinion.

There is a massive difference between having a different opinion and one where he drags us down into the gutter every time septic are challenged on something they do , all I am saying is if you want the accolades and attention as he does , you dont forget your past as he has clearly done .

Just as an aside Hartson and Stubbs have never brought Rangers down the way he has , some of the statements he has made in the past are not worthy of a Rangers player , and just to make my self clear I have made my opinion of him clear to his face at a Rangers function and was roundly applauded by many others , he is seen as nothing short of a joke by many of his fellow ex players