Celtic v Rangers Score predictions

I've got a ticket too - only my 2nd time at the Piggery so would love a win(first one was the Title party last May!). After last night not confident but with Jelavic and Naisy back we should cause them problems. Go and have a go at them instead of inviting them on to us

Barring injury, if this isn't the team I'd be shocked:

:am:

:sw: :mb: :dw: :sp:

:ehd: :sd: :kbartley: :me: :sn:

:nj:

Wouldn't have too many problems with that team other than Davis and Edu. Hutton and Ness should be starting every game regardless of age as if they are not better than that pair then they should give up playing football. But I would take this lineup just now, simply because it is a logical formation and we all know Walter likes to tinker in the illogical to disastrous effect again and again. That XI is miles better than the mhanks. The only question is if we play such a formation, will it become the 4-3-3 when in possession that Naismith, Diouf and Jelavic are perfectly suited for?

"Nikica Jelavic is getting his fitness back, but the game won't be won by one player.

"The main aspect will be the display by the team so we need to acquit ourselves as well as we possibly can."

Meanwhile, Smith has confirmed on loan Arsenal kid Kyle Bartley is likely to be handed a start - possibly in midfield.

Smith revealed: "Kyle has shown he's also capable of playing in midfield.

"He hadn't played for a few weeks so I felt it would have been pretty unfair to ask him to play against Sporting after making a start against Motherwell last Saturday.

"With Lee McCulloch out and Jamie Ness looking doubtful Kyle will come into our thoughts."

Although Ness looks set to miss out Stevie Naismith and Jelavic will return for Gers.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3421056/You-dont-win-three-in-a-row-if-its-all-a-big-CONSPIRACY.html#ixzz1EMCFpx3u

Ness (if fit) and Weiss have to play for me. There always seems to be a bit of space at Parkhead games and Weiss' pace and skill could exploit that and than have the classy Jelavic up with him. Ness doesnt deserve to be dropped again if fit. It would be Edu and Naismith making way from Frankies team. Naismith probably not fully fit plus has a bad OF game last week and could have been sent off.

:am:

:sw::mb::dw::sp:

:ehd::sd::kbartley::jn::vw:

:nj: