is a horrific journeyman that's been in the right place right time with regard to success at this club. Discuss.

I never thought thought as a follower of the beautiful game that my own beloved club would become a team of fucking hammer throwers/

IT's not even just that. IT's how bloody arrogant and stupid he is? Everybody knows Lafferty is a horrific finisher and playing him has probably cost us progression

Every year this website rings more and mroe true

http://www.toffeeweb.com/club/managers/Smith.asp

Edited by Frankie

Totti, I agree with much that you say on this forum but this pursuit of Walter Smith should stop. Whatever we think of his abilities, he's about to leave the club, no one needs to push him out. Let's see him off with good grace and respect, please.

Cannot believe that everton thread is being used yet again , why is it only ever triotted out after a few bad results , I dont remember it being brought out on the way to Manchester or in the last two championship winning seasons , christ give the guy a break .

Dont you think he may just may be working with a little more than both hands tied behind his back at the moment'

Let's just for a moment look at that club , since you republished it , they are really struggling at the moment , listening to Talk sport some Evertonians think Moyes has had it , and this from a club that recieves over �£45 million every season , before a ball is kicked , sorry Totti Walter may have flaws but IMHO you are way wide of the mark , even most Evertonians I have ever met and had knowledge of that article think its a very slanted view on history

Totti is a broken record who has no comprehension or perspective of Walter's achievements in the current climate. Discuss.

I think Totti is entitled to say what he wants for as long as he wants to say it and I can well understand his reasons. I just think in this particular case there might be room to be a tad more generous given that Walter has already decided to leave.

Cannot believe that everton thread is being used yet again , why is it only ever triotted out after a few bad results , I dont remember it being brought out on the way to Manchester or in the last two championship winning seasons , christ give the guy a break .

Dont you think he may just may be working with a little more than both hands tied behind his back at the moment'

Let's just for a moment look at that club , since you republished it , they are really struggling at the moment , listening to Talk sport some Evertonians think Moyes has had it , and this from a club that recieves over �£45 million every season , before a ball is kicked , sorry Totti Walter may have flaws but IMHO you are way wide of the mark , even most Evertonians I have ever met and had knowledge of that article think its a very slanted view on history

What's inaccurate about the article? It's a bit close to the bone I think

Smith's third and fourth terms were hammered by injuries — this is beyond debate. But his supporters still claimed that the true mettle of the man could only be judged when he had a full squad at his disposal. However, this is football: there are ALWAYS some injured players unavailable for selection.

Smith at that time like just now had one of the smallest squads in the EPL.

In the 1999-2000 season, with most of the Everton squad fit, Smith took them to the giddy heights of 6th in the Premiership before injuries to Jeffers and Campbell began to bite deep. Contradiction on above ...

Dacourt and Matterazzi were sold without either his agreement or his knowledge , Matterazzi even went on recored stating this .

The complaints about formations are just stupid as every manager has the right to set out his teams according to what players he has availabvle , and 4-5-1 is probably the most used formation in football in the epl today .

I could go onand on with this article , it's biased and very slanted against Smith , you dont like him that's fine but like I sa8d this is never trotted out when we are winning trophiesw , and at last look we were still well in every competition

is a horrific journeyman that's been in the right place right time with regard to success at this club. Discuss.

I never thought thought as a follower of the beautiful game that my own beloved club would become a team of fucking hammer throwers/

IT's not even just that. IT's how bloody arrogant and stupid he is? Everybody knows Lafferty is a horrific finisher and playing him has probably cost us progression

Every year this website rings more and mroe true

http://www.toffeeweb.com/club/managers/Smith.asp

I would say we are missing a couple of hammer throwers. The team from the East End are the ones with the Hammer Throwers as has been shown in the last 2 encounters.

My criticism of WS would be he complains of a small squad, but then does not utilise the squad as he should.