Ally McCoist: I'm already identifying signing targets

Mate that your opinion but imo that a pile of crap. He is a shocking player and Rangers will not play football untill him and Weir are both out the team. Nothing against them but they ae finished and holding the team back.

Wasn't that long ago they were holding it together , dont know what Rangers you are watching or what situation you see us in but we must be on different universe's

Must be mate but back on planet earth Lee has never held it together.

in your opinion, he has been badly missed and it's plain to see by most of us anyway. no one is saying he's a great player far from it, i wish we had better quality in there but we don't, but he has been our best midfielder this season. who has been better for us all season in midfield?

in your opinion, he has been badly missed and it's plain to see by most of us anyway. no one is saying he's a great player far from it, i wish we had better quality in there but we don't, but he has been our best midfielder this season. who has been better for us all season in midfield?[/QUOTE]

We have not had any good midfield players this season but even Davis has been better. IMO.

in your opinion, he has been badly missed and it's plain to see by most of us anyway. no one is saying he's a great player far from it, i wish we had better quality in there but we don't, but he has been our best midfielder this season. who has been better for us all season in midfield?[/QUOTE]

We have not had any good midfield players this season but even Davis has been better. IMO.

apart from the the last 2 games davis has probably been one of the worst if not thee worst player this season. don't know what games you've been watching.

I don't think the press will stop asking him these questions but I'd like to see Ally give them a miss. We need to focus on this season.

Have to agree. I want Ally to be doing what he says he's doing, but I want him to do it in the background and not say anything to the current players or the press about it.

wilkins would be a cracking addition to the backroom staff. its no coincidence that chelseas have taken a nosedive since he left.

Quite amazing what a turning point that looks to have been for Chelsea. They had been on a good run of form before he went and then suddenly starting dropping points all over the shop.

Anyway, I really can't see there being any chance at all of Wilkins coming in under McCoist. That's just not going to happen.

I would bite your hand off for Wilkins as assistant.

As for signing targets, don't we need money for that? Unless we're bringing in more loan deals of course...

Bosmans, Freebies?

I am hopeful he will branch out from the SPL and English leagues as there is more value for money and hopefully he goes after players in their mid 20's, instead of the short term early 30's players.