To be fair he has been better than Beattie and he did come in an replace the latter.

He still has a bit of quality but Im going ot give him the benefit of the doubt that he is went off form due to being in the same team as players like Edu and Whittaker.

His temperment is still a concern though.

I'd say that he was brought in to replace Miller rather than Beattie.

EHD looked good in his first few games, but seems to have lost hios positional discipline in recent games. we aren't good enough a team to have someone who can play a totally free role. we need people to do a job and stick to it.

I fail to see why he thinke he should run back to take the ball off our centre halves one moment, and 2 minutes later be playing left wing.

On Sunday he seemed to start well, but then looked like he got frustrated with the inadequacies of the formation after 15 minutes and started to wander around more and lost interest to an extent.

I think that he can be a great player but we are not a good enough team to play to his strengths and he isn't disciplined enough to be the type of player that we need.

As for his temprament, he has been severely provoked while he has been here, has not been treated in the same manner as other players and he has been more disciplined than many other players would have been in similar situations.

I'd say that he was brought in to replace Miller rather than Beattie.

EHD looked good in his first few games, but seems to have lost hios positional discipline in recent games. we aren't good enough a team to have someone who can play a totally free role. we need people to do a job and stick to it.

I fail to see why he thinke he should run back to take the ball off our centre halves one moment, and 2 minutes later be playing left wing.

On Sunday he seemed to start well, but then looked like he got frustrated with the inadequacies of the formation after 15 minutes and started to wander around more and lost interest to an extent.

I think that he can be a great player but we are not a good enough team to play to his strengths and he isn't disciplined enough to be the type of player that we need.

As for his temprament, he has been severely provoked while he has been here, has not been treated in the same manner as other players and he has been more disciplined than many other players would have been in similar situations.

Dont mean to be picky but Id say Healy was brought in for Miller yet hasnt kicked a ball and Diouf was more of a signing thought to boost confidence.

As you say he seems to wonder all over the place but the buck stops with WS there and Diouf should be playing where he is told. Seems he has came in and tried to impress with the first few games but now does what he wants.

Temperment can be controlled even if provoked and the best way to shut people up is by talking your talking with the ball rather than back chatting which gets you nowhere. Naismith falls into the same boat here, he needs to zip it as he is constantly mouthing at refs and is risking silly bookings.

I think he's a waste of space who has been an excuse for some fans to get unnecessarily excited about a non-existent track record and a wee bit of antics on the field. There's been far too much confusion between heat and light where Diouff is concerned and, when you stop to think about it, his actual contribution has been negligible so far. In fact, were it not balanced by the adverse over-reaction of the celtic minded around us, we would probably be hugely more disappointed than is being shown at the moment.

Dioff really IS a waster and talk about him being a 'great' player is plain nonsense. He's not great, never has been great, and never will be great. No other club with the money to re-inforce such perception has rushed to spend the money Rangers are currently spending on Diouff. He might help us between now and the end of the season but it will be more in terms of numbers than ability or effort. I just hope to hell he's history by the start of next season.

I think he's a waste of space who has been an excuse for some fans to get unnecessarily excited about a non-existent track record and a wee bit of antics on the field. There's been far too much confusion between heat and light where Diouff is concerned and, when you stop to think about it, his actual contribution has been negligible so far. In fact, were it not balanced by the adverse over-reaction of the celtic minded around us, we would probably be hugely more disappointed than is being shown at the moment.

Dioff really IS a waster and talk about him being a 'great' player is plain nonsense. He's not great, never has been great, and never will be great. No other club with the money to re-inforce such perception has rushed to spend the money Rangers are currently spending on Diouff. He might help us between now and the end of the season but it will be more in terms of numbers than ability or effort. I just hope to hell he's history by the start of next season.

Possibly the best summation I have read on Diouf , that this waster is seen as a hero amongst some of our own only shows how far we as a club have fallen

Diouf has played some decent games for us, so I don't understand the "waste of space" comments. The eagerness to dismiss our players baffles me at times. :sigh:

There's really no need to be baffled, just read the post. It's certainly no more baffling that a support lionising someone who has played a handful of games, contributed one goal and not much else, and is costing solid money and considerable loss of public image. Get rid.

He started pretty well but has faded. Time will tell if his transfer was a good idea. Jury remains out but could be convinced more on Sunday afternoon.

I'd rather Diouf didn't even play on Sunday to be honest. I don't trust him to behave in such a heated atmosphere which makes him a complete liability. We need to keep XI players on the pitch.

Next season:

Diouf - Out, Edu - Out, Weir - Out (Sorry Davie but you're too slow now), Lafferty - F off

Spot on Hurlock.

Diouf, Edu, Weir and Lafferty should be punted. Their wages can fund a few new players.