Mowbray to West Brom

Apparently the move to make Mowbray the new West Brom Manager. Compensation has been agreed and personal terms are being drawn up. He's been a great boss for Hibs and they will be unfortunate to lose him.

Big Mixu and John Collins in the running to replace him at Easter Road

I can't really understand why he would choose West Brom over Hibs and miss out on possible euro football every year. I am sure if he had waited, a more fashionable team would come for him. Now he has a chance of disappearing into the dark deeps of the lower leagues in England.

bad for scottish football if it goes through.

Totally agree. He's obviously being tempted by a crack at the Premiership though and a healthy budget to spend on wages and transfers. All the noises coming out of Easter Road over the last day or so seem to suggest its a done deal.

It was only a matter of time before a club in England came sniffing after him. I thought Norwich would have come in for him too mind you!

Big Eck has ruled himself out of the Norwich job.

If Mowbray goes it will be bad for scottish football, he has brought through a lot of youngster in that Hibs team. I dont know whether its down to him or just Hibs youth system but they seem to be doing things right. They are arguably also playing the nicest football in the SPL despite not winning every game.

He got the better of us last season every time so I wont be sorry to see him go on that sense but he will be a loss to the SPL.

Ive got a feeling he might stay though and just wanted to talk to WBA.