Guest The Duke

but its ok for them the wear shirts remembering the spud famine or have japanese writing on them for the tsunami victims.

bring it on fenian scum

I think this one could work for us, just for a wee change, let's hope they overegg this pudding, their track record makes me optimistic. Who can possibly be claimed to be threatened or feel discriminated by good wishes to a couple on the occasion of their marriage. I really hope they try this on.

If anyone is any doubt about the level of attention that will be paid to the Club in future, this latest farce should make it abundantly clear.

Regarding the shirt, I think it would be a great idea to get it signed and auction it for a deserving charity - like Erskine or Save the Children.

Regarding the future, I would like to see us saying no thanks to away ticket allocations for the rest of the year. Just to give Scottish football something to think about.

Well, scotzine's AndyM's comments about us waving the 40k Union Jacks to get "Her Madg" on our side in our case against HMRC are equally ridiculous. Tried but failed to reason with him/them. The problem is that people like him have taken over the headlines and no matter how much truth is in their news, some of the bad stuff and lies will stick with us no matter what. Hence, as some people have said, we should go on the offensive here and hire a qualified QC who stops these lies and bad-mouthing in its tracks.

Obviously, you'd want to see the reaction if Sir David is indeed fined for this. The reaction down south, that is.

On a sidenote, maybe Rangers should invite the Countess of Strathearn for our last home game, where she could offer Sir David her thanks for being as daring ...

Edited by der Berliner
spelling

This has REALLY pissed me off. UEFA, go and FCUK yourself you bunch of scum bag CHUNTS. How about sorting out REAL problems I.E violence in countries such as Italy, Turkey and Eastern european countries. Also the match fixing scandals that are rife in Greece and tarnishing the game of football in europe.

UEFA, you are a fCUKing joke,piss off and go FCUK yourself you worthless pieces of shit.:flipa:

Excuse me everyone but i�´ve had it up to here with these twats bullying our club and us, the fans.

This has REALLY pissed me off. UEFA, go and FCUK yourself you bunch of scum bag CHUNTS. How about sorting out REAL problems I.E violence in countries such as Italy, Turkey and Eastern european countries. Also the match fixing scandals that are rife in Greece and tarnishing the game of football in europe.

UEFA, you are a fCUKing joke,piss off and go FCUK yourself you worthless pieces of shit.:flipa:

Excuse me everyone but i�´ve had it up to here with these twats bullying our club and us, the fans.

You make a great point about the violence mate because it's far more serious than some supposedly offensive singing. Many of these countries in Europe have to have droves of riot police patrolling the streets at almost every game because the level of violence is so high. Those riots scenes in Bursa the weekend before we went out to play them last year were total insanity. Mobs of lunatics fighting in the street with machetes? :wtf: