Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Where is the Murphy link mate?

Don't confuse me! Which Murphy do you refer too? I hazzard a guess:

Rangers have already agreed a pre-contract with Alejandro Bedoya from Orebro and could conclude that deal before the close of the window, while Motherwell’s Scotland under-21 starlet Jamie Murphy is also on their list of possible targets.

BTW, ...

STVkeith Keith Downie

Ally McCoist says Rangets are "not a million miles away" from matching Anderlecht's �£4million asking price for Roland Juhasz.

SSN reporting that we're interested in the Palermo striker Mariano Pavone.

29 year old from Argentina.

Strange one this, Ally obviously doesn't fancy him but Pavone was one of the few shining lights for River last season and i don't think there would be a fee for him. Again,i'm left a little puzzled at Ally's choices.

IMHO, we should just sign Jamie Murphy up. Loads of potential and with the service he'll get with us, he can hit the heights of a Goodwillie too. Half the baggage, half the fee. If only ...

IF we are really interested that is ...

IMHO, we should just sign Jamie Murphy up. Loads of potential and with the service he'll get with us, he can hit the heights of a Goodwillie too. Half the baggage, half the fee. If only ...

IF we are really interested that is ...

Agree with that. Plus he can play on the wing from deep as well. I guess he's a bit behind Goodie in his development and consistency though.

Ally McCoist is confident club have 'financial muscle' to buy David Goodwillie if they feel deal is right for club: http://t.co/OVRavIR

Time to put the right offer on table then or we will lose out on Goodwillie

I'd offer �£1.7m + Fleck on loan for season

that imo is a fair price and we get benefit of hopefully seeing Fleck benefit from a run of games in SPL