'AJ expects deal will be completed within 24hours' - Takeover latest

Why??????,what do you know about him that none of us know?.

I've got concerns that al he is going to do is load us up with more debt, and has no plans for debt reduction.

I'm hoping these fears are unfounded but nothing has been said to date that explains how everything is to be financed, which is a concern.

I've got concerns that al he is going to do is load us up with more debt, and has no plans for debt reduction.

I'm hoping these fears are unfounded but nothing has been said to date that explains how everything is to be financed, which is a concern.

But we can be in fear of anyone who is going to take over the club,unless we know all about them.Your concerns may well happen,obviously we all hope not,but at the end of the day there isn't exactly a line up of candidates waiting to buy the club and we need someone to come in and buy us or we will continue to die.

Guest BRIANMC1

I still think people are mistaking 'not knowing ' with Whyte being the Big Bad New Owner.

This Guy is clearing us of debt and giving money to spend on the squad at a very difficult time.

For this alone I will await to see what his plans are if/when he takes over.

That is worrying me a lot as well. He was not allowed to say much up until now to be honest and we were never going to be able to change anything anyway but we as fans have to be more vigilant and quicker to voice our fears than we were with Murray. We also must realise that we cannot be buying 12mill players so we should lower our expectations to a level within our finances.

We just won't know until we find out what his plans are.

Too many questions for now but hopefully this will be a positive new era for Scotland's most successful football club.

I still think people are mistaking 'not knowing ' with Whyte being the Big Bad New Owner.

This Guy is clearing us of debt and giving money to spend on the squad at a very difficult time.

For this alone I will await to see what his plans are if/when he takes over.

Again, you know this how ? What if he is merely taking our debt from LBG and shifting it to another entity, secured by our assets ?

I would have thought people would be at least a touch open-minded having watched what the Glazer's did at Man U and Gillete & Hicks did at Liverpool. They took on ZERO risk themselves and the debt remained with the club.

This could easily be the case at Rangers - you cant say that he is "clearing us of debt" unless you have the inside scoop.

There is a lot we don't know about CW,but that doesn't mean it's bad.Rangers FC need a new owner and we are getting one who is going to clear the debt,if we have no debt then we will grow stronger,and he's a bear.

Guest BRIANMC1
Again, you know this how ? What if he is merely taking our debt from LBG and shifting it to another entity, secured by our assets ?

I would have thought people would be at least a touch open-minded having watched what the Glazer's did at Man U and Gillete & Hicks did at Liverpool. They took on ZERO risk themselves and the debt remained with the club.

This could easily be the case at Rangers - you cant say that he is "clearing us of debt" unless you have the inside scoop.

Im not saying he is or he isn't.

But everyone is writing the guy off without a clue of his level of investment or his plans.

It a joke.

I will reserve judgement until it happens.

It's taken long enough.

Hopefully the people at the top of the supporters associations will be demanding answers to these questions soon after he takes over.