Hang your heads in shame

Guest scotranger

Been there done that on HMS Southampton when Monserrat kicked off. Amazing to watch, not so amazing being in the hurricane gale at sea though :D

Yikes.... No thanks !

Well once, when I was swimming across the Atlantic, I was struck by a comet that had been deliberately diverted in my direction by a Chinese spy satellite. Which was bad enough but the electromagnetic discharge from the comet entering the lower atmosphere caused thousands of sharks to attack anything that moved out on the open ocean. For several hours I fended them off by floating on my back and farting furiously. Boy, was I pissed FF when I realized I'd farted myself two hundred clicks north and missed the UK altogether. But those Trondheim brothels sure can make up for the odd little setback! Never dod fond out what I'd done t piss off the Chinese though, moody little yellow buggers.

Well once, when I was swimming across the Atlantic, I was struck by a comet that had been deliberately diverted in my direction by a Chinese spy satellite. Which was bad enough but the electromagnetic discharge from the comet entering the lower atmosphere caused thousands of sharks to attack anything that moved out on the open ocean. For several hours I fended them off by floating on my back and farting furiously. Boy, was I pissed FF when I realized I'd farted myself two hundred clicks north and missed the UK altogether.

Wow, that's happened to you too.

That rain at the end of the game last night really was quite something. Was absolutely drenched upon getting back to the car.

Our mate Hastie sitting in his underwear on the journey home has probably taken a few thousand off the value of my motor... :(

Someone once said that hindsight is 20/20 vision. Well. I can honestly state without fear or favour that there was no bigger fan of SDM than yours truly, during his first 11 or 12 years. However; after reading various reports - including those from people with a greater depth of knowledge of the fiscal realities than me (and that wouldn't be hard) - I came to the conclusion, reluctantly, some time ago that SDM had ran his course. I now genuinely feel that he blatantly used Rangers to further his own social progress (i.e., his K); I also am of the belief that he took a lot more from Rangers than he put in - I'm talking about his final 10 years here. But, having said all that, where we have been today without him? Discuss. :-))