:spl::spl:

You didn't open a can of worms and if you are a supporter or member of the RST then you have the right to say that. This was a strong RST website in the past but unfortunately as I say many have lost the trust in them. Most would like to see a strong trust re-emerge but not under the current leadership. This is my view and not a view of the website.

I became a member of RST a few years ago but have never been actively involved - apart from a couple of email exchanges prior to Manchester. I became a bit disillusioned with it during their later squabbles. I still pay an annual membership, get an occasional email from them, but wouldn't class myself as an RST supporter.

When you hit that topic, a strong unified supporter's base would be a pleasing thing, but I would imagine that it's a pretty utopian dream.

There seem to be too many agendas and petty differences - although some differences are fundamental.

It's a shame really, because at the heart of it, we're all Rangers till we die.

Hope this doesn't smell too much like an RST post.

:spl::spl:

I became a member of RST a few years ago but have never been actively involved - apart from a couple of email exchanges prior to Manchester. I became a bit disillusioned with it during their later squabbles. I still pay an annual membership, get an occasional email from them, but wouldn't class myself as an RST supporter.

When you hit that topic, a strong unified supporter's base would be a pleasing thing, but I would imagine that it's a pretty utopian dream.

There seem to be too many agendas and petty differences - although some differences are fundamental.

It's a shame really, because at the heart of it, we're all Rangers till we die.

Hope this doesn't smell too much like an RST post.

I believe that some on here are still members of the trust but like yourself not active. Craig very generously paid for the membership for 10 members a few years ago. (Strange as many say he won't even buy a pint ).;) We did a project a few years ago called Setting the Standards together with RM and VB which we presented to RFC. FF was asked to participate in the project but declined. If we can't get a few websites united for such a project to try and help Rangers then I am afraid the chance of uniting a large community is a pipe dream. If you are interested you can read Setting the standards on the main site archives. It is worth a read if you have time to spare.

Actually, talking of Setting The Standard... should Frankie not be considering refreshing it and getting it over to Craig Whyte to take a gander at ?

There was talk of doing a complete new version as far as I know but if it has started yet, I have no idea.

Not spotted it here so far ... there is a "nice" article about people posing with a gun outside Celtic's training ground in the Sun today. All have been arrested and while the paper claims that they had Loyalist flags with them, an FFer has indeed said that they are all Celtic fans (one of his friends' sister is involved). You wonder if these are the same people who sent those parcels to various destinations in Northern Britain?

I had to smile while looking at the armed cop in front of the Hooped Horrors' training ground ... and that note about a parcel being mailed in Scotland, to a destination in Scotland, but via Belfast.

Not spotted it here so far ... there is a "nice" article about people posing with a gun outside Celtic's training ground in the Sun today. All have been arrested and while the paper claims that they had Loyalist flags with them, an FFer has indeed said that they are all Celtic fans (one of his friends' sister is involved). You wonder if these are the same people who sent those parcels to various destinations in Northern Britain?

I had to smile while looking at the armed cop in front of the Hooped Horrors' training ground ... and that note about a parcel being mailed in Scotland, to a destination in Scotland, but via Belfast.

A very interesting story - silly kids but these are the kind of people Lennon appeals to via his own anti-social behaviour.

A very interesting story - silly kids but these are the kind of people Lennon appeals to via his own anti-social behaviour.

lennons a ned a biggot and a violent thug.

that he attracts anti social behaviour should be no surprise to anyone.

Nothing would surprise me with these people. I have said before you cant blame them they go to schools for x amount of years and all they get is lie after lie.

You know, it's getting to the stage where people outside the OF will realise what's going on here if they haven't already.

It's very much a case of "the bhoy that cried Wolf" going on at the scumdome. UEFA will hopefully wake up to this as well.

Like all of you i am hoping our new boardroom will say,"Enough" to Spiers et-all and stand up for us.