Rino will be back one day...

I highly doubt Murray was responsible for an irresponsible news story.

Just because everyone here see's Murray as the devil incarnate, dosen't mean everything that dosen't go our way is down to him.

I'm suprised people haven't accused Murray of shouting on Letizi causing him to fumble the ball against Caley.

I think Rino has a soft spot for Rangers and said what he did to please the fans, then the Milan fans heard about it and got upset so he's changed his story to please them now...

You can't please all the people all the time...

I think Rino has a soft spot for Rangers and said what he did to please the fans, then the Milan fans heard about it and got upset so he's changed his story to please them now...

I think this is exactly what's happened.

Hmmm, I just think the timing was a bit funny that such an interesting story came out right after one of the worst defeats and performances we've had in a long time.

Maybe overly suspicious of me but I do know how the devil incarnate works... ;)

Hmmm, I just think the timing was a bit funny that such an interesting story came out right after one of the worst defeats and performances we've had in a long time.

............and just at that time, the truth emerges. ;)

Link : http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=422554&CPID=21&clid=120&lid=2&title=Rino+backtracks+over+Gers

He's ending his career at A.C.

It's a rehashing of an old story whose resurection probably was instigated by someone wanting to drum up some imaginary good news.

Here's one scenario:

-------------------

Bad defeat, DM due some flack, cue phoning one of his media cronies - "By the way, I was speaking with Gattuso and he still wants to play for us one again one day, I told him the door was always open."

Phone call to Gattuso - "Would you ever want to play for Rangers again?"

Rino - "Rangers and their fans are always in my heart, and it would be nice to play for them again one day, but I'm contracted to Milan and I'm concentrating on my career here."

"Would you just want to come to Rangers when you are old, about to retire and so you can collect a big pension?"

Rino - "If I ever play for Rangers again, I would like to still be playing well and have a good couple of years left in me. I wouldn't just come for a pension, money wouldn't be the reason."

A bit of word twisting and spin later and out pops the story.

La Gazzetta dello Sport picks up the story for the Italians - "Gattuso plans to leave for Rangers."

Milan fans upset. Gattuso releases statement - "Calm yerselves, I'm not going anywhere, I was misquoted."