the lack of transfer activity

Im starting to get pissed off with the severe lack of transfer activity. There has been plenty of talk about how much McCoist will have to spend (12 mill allegedly) but so far we have only courted a bosman deal and nothing else.

Training starts very shortly and the new season will be on us pretty soon and i have to say i expected a few faces to be in the door considering the early start to the season.

The new owners have talked the talk. time they started walking the walk.

Guest Dutchy

It does seem frustrating, but a lot can be done in a couple of weeks. We're meant to have interests in several players. You never know, they may all come through the door at the same time. I can't believe we'll sign no-one.

there's not that many teams who have made lots of signings that i can see, maybe hearts aside, i'm confident we're talking to the players we are after and will sign some soon enough so no need to panic...........quite a few fans seem to want our transfer dealings kept quiet, maybe this is the case with some we are after now?

The season has not long finished,I'm not overly concerned,we tried to sign Hemed and he went for a better wage. I'm more concerned about getting our own players that are getting near the end of their contract signed up first as I think that is more important.We need to be patient.