Where's Leggo ?

It's not him I dislike, I don't have an objection to a bear making a blog at all. I just don't quite follow why his is made a big deal of compared to the others. When his blog is certainly no better than theirs.

Is it because he wrote for the People or whoever it was he was employed by in the past.

Could be that his is the highest profile ? I say that as he is the only "Bear" that I know of doing a blog. But then again, I am lazy when it somes to finding such stuff.

One which I saw yesterday (thanks S_A) was the "rangers tactics" one - thoroughly good read although really a blog about just our tactics in each game. Worthwhile read though.

Not sure about worshipping him mate, just nice to see a blog that's different for a change. Despite his limitations he has also broke some news leading up the takeover that has turned out to be true.

I'm not aware of other Rangers Bloggers apart from the writers on here and other forums. Link me in to them please.

That's what I mean, the writers on here and other forums. And I'm sure there are others as well. They all come across as higher quality than Leggo's.

That's what I mean, the writers on here and other forums. And I'm sure there are others as well. They all come across as higher quality than Leggo's.

But do they have the access to his resources. Resources moreover that he has built up over many years in front-line journalism?

Could be that his is the highest profile ? I say that as he is the only "Bear" that I know of doing a blog. But then again, I am lazy when it somes to finding such stuff.

One which I saw yesterday (thanks S_A) was the "rangers tactics" one - thoroughly good read although really a blog about just our tactics in each game. Worthwhile read though.

Good thought. Maybe we could find some quality Bear blogs and share? I really don't know of one. But maybe we could source a definitive list, unless we're being overtaken by tweets. Which I suspect is the case. Make your point in 140 characters.

Good thought. Maybe we could find some quality Bear blogs and share? I really don't know of one. But maybe we could source a definitive list, unless we're being overtaken by tweets. Which I suspect is the case. Make your point in 140 characters.

Some of your post would have been cut-off in your 140 character tweet :thup:

We do have a links page on the main site and if people want us to list their blog there, I'd be happy to add it. Similarly, people are welcome to post blog posts on the forum if they so wish. We'd also be delighted to publish any on our main site which reaches thousands of people.

A few well worth reading are:

http://johndcgow.com/

http://rangerstactics.wordpress.com/

http://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/

http://darchevinny.blogspot.com/

Only came across this one after our most recent game and thought it was an excellent read. Even if you dont necessarily agree with all the tactical analysis it is still a thought provoking read about the pattern of the game as opposed to the behaviour of the fans or whatever other subject our journos tend to focus on.