Statement from The Blue Order and Union Bears

Right where does that say I will say what I like, it say I'm had enough of being told what I can't say and enough is enough I don't once say let's go back to the way it was, you have just decided what kind of person you think I am by a few words well done you give yourself a pat on the back.

So going by your train of thought and the way No Surrender upsets you so much you approve of the No Surrender ban on all Rangers flags scarves and banners in the ground what next no Union flags either.

Will you actually answer one of my points or are you to busy picking holes in the wording of a sentence and passing judgement on me, must be great to be so perfect.

Look, if you can't even understand the implications of your OWN words and totally ignore the meaning of mine then there is no point talking to you.

I don't want to sound like some grammar pedant, but the way you write is already incredibly hard to understand as your punctuation is pretty much absent. People don't seem to think it's important any more but it is if you want to be understood - and if you don't want to sound like school kid who should be held back.

I have no idea what points you want answered - the only thing I engaged with you about was the "don't tell me what to do" attitude. You argue for it, then deny it, then argue for it again... Make up your mind.

Perhaps if you stop flying off the handle and actually think about what you're supposed to be debating, we'd get somewhere. Nobody's perfect but you seem to think you should be excluded from any criticism.

If you want to argue the semantics of your words, start writing in a way that is more understandable.

For once I agree with mate you live in your bubble I'll live in the real world. And for all you grammar police it called dyslexia my two sons and myself have it, but then I might just be talking crap, heh Calscot. That full stop in the right place for you. Ya #*#*#

Edited by GovanAllan

For once I agree with mate you live in your bubble I'll live in the real world. And for all you grammar police it called dyslexia my two sons and myself have it, but then I might just be talking crap, heh Calscot. That full stop in the right place for you. Ya #*#*#

I don't think anyone here realised that you have dyslexia Allan because there's loads of people who post on forums who just can't be arsed with using proper punctuation. Thanks for letting us know because now we can reply to you with jumbled up sentences just to confuse the hell out of you!! :D

I don't think anyone here realised that you have dyslexia Allan because there's loads of people who post on forums who just can't be arsed with using proper punctuation. Thanks for letting us know because now we can reply to you with jumbled up sentences just to confuse the hell out of you!! :D

Would make perfect sense mate, if it wasn't for the worlds greatest invention predictive text this sentence would take me 10 mins to write. Cheers

The statement could have been ended more professionally if 'No Surrender' had been omitted, but I also don't see much point in making a big deal out of it. All in all it's a very good statement and one which is extremely worthwhile. It would be good to keep it going and support it in full because these new laws are never going to be even-handed in Scottish football and certainly appear to me to be not only Orwellian in nature, but geared towards specifically demonizing Rangers fans as being the worst culprits of so-called 'offensive behaviour'. Unfortunately, when the government get involved in football, for various reasons the club essentially have no choice but to tow the line and they won't be able to officially back the fans on this, but I think you can be sure that unofficially the club will be extremely pleased about the fans voicing their opinions on the matter.

Edited by Zappa