Guest Dutchy

After scraping a 1-0 win, I thought that the Blue Lichties had far too many attempts at our goal, especially as we seemed to be sitting on a 1-0 win with about 30 mins to go.

I'm not sure Levein is the right man for the job and someone with more knowledge and less DU ties needs to come in.

Don't the Irish have Trappitoni??? There must be someone out there that would be glad of the wageswe could offer.

As stated above, Lithuania have to beat the Czechs, so we're depending on other teams results because our own are so bad.

Has anyone ever played 6-4-0 in the history of football???

I can't believe there's people out there who think we have a chance against Spain. Was talking to a prisoner last night at work about the Spain game, he says that Tore Andre Flo is getting a game for Spain on Tuesday! He kept on saying Tore Andre Flo but I think he really meant Torres.

Edited by Gazza_8

Levein might be a worse manager than vogts, yet he will stay in the job via default. Lithuania will beat Czechs and we will be in the play offs.

If Spain are in half the mood then it will be embarrassing.

10 years ago id actually fancy us with Ferguson, Lambert, Burley, Hutchison etc but Adam, mackeral doesnt near fill me with hope.

I think we have a better core of players at present than we had 10 years ago but the manager is a dumpling.

Cant agree about the players, if you add 2 years on then we had a cracking team but Craig Brown was a fud. Agree about the dumpling though....me and you after 6 bottles of wine have more of a clue than that twat. He gives me the creeps.

Cant agree about the players, if you add 2 years on then we had a cracking team but Craig Brown was a fud. Agree about the dumpling though....me and you after 6 bottles of wine have more of a clue than that twat. He gives me the creeps.

As someone said at work last night, he looks like he's the manager of a homeless team.

As stated above, Lithuania have to beat the Czechs, so we're depending on other teams results because our own are so bad.

Had the ref not fucked us over we would be 2 points better off and the Czechs one worse off. The refereeing at Hampden in th egame against Czech Republic was simply appalling !