Guest Dutchy

If the Cezchs get anything against Spain on the Friday, it's all over anyway.

It probably is already, are we playing 6-4 again against the mighty minnows?

Controversial there Zappa.

Maybe, but they've selected a reasonably large number of Dundee Utd players since they took over the national team. Swanson, Kenneth, Dixon, Goodwillie... any more?

I'm working on Friday night so will miss the game. Can't say I'm disappointed!

The last Scotland game against the Czech's you were well up for that and looking forward to it. I cant understand people who pick and choose when they would be up for game.

Edited by Gribz

Its scary to think going to a minnow like Liechtenstein isnt near a banker win these days, I can see either a 1 goal win or a draw. But even if we win I think the Czechs have enough to get either a draw with Spain at home or win in Lithuania.

Ive never been convinced by Levein, but have a feeling he will definitely still be in charge for the next campaign which is a crazy decision. We have been drawn in a good group with Serbia and Croatia as the biggest seeds, we should get Walter Smith back in and with the way he played his last spell Id fancy us to win the group.

It's because of Houston as well. The pair of them are giving Dundee Utd players caps to increase the value of the players for Utd IMO.

Levein is a Hearts man though. Dundee Utd were merely a team he managed.

Some are forgetting that in the last game against the Czechs, Scotland were the better team and were ultimately very unlucky and hard down by not to win - and Levein might not be brilliant but he has got his act together somewhat.

So if we don't rate our own chances against Spain, what reason is there to rate the Czechs? No matter our woes, with the way we've been playing lately I can't see anything other than 3pts from the Lichtenstein game. I really don't know where the Negative Nancy stuff is coming from.

I think some people need to show a bit more backbone when following their country rather than meekly capitulating before a ball is even kicked.

The last Scotland game against the Czech's you were well up for that and looking forward to it. I cant understand people who pick and choose when they would be up for game.

Because I'm working and won't get to see it therefore having no real interest in it. Kapeesh?

Edited by Gazza_8

Some are forgetting that in the last game against the Czechs, Scotland were the better team and were ultimately very unlucky and hard down by not to win - and Levein might not be brilliant but he has got his act together somewhat.

Were we? Baros missed two very good chances, one at the start of the 1st half and the other at the start of the 2nd half. I can't remember getting many chances.