All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

He is worth more than zero, I agree. So he was worth it....

I think there are some players worth their transfer fee though. Bocanegra being one and Goian being another and that is just off the top of my head.

imho Wallace has justified his fee. Sadly we wasted about 1.5M on Ortiz, Bedoya and McKay.

Not sure if I would say Wallace HAS justified his fee, but I have no doubts that he WILL. He isnt a left sided midfielder but is doing OK in there - when Papac eventually goes Wallace will be a decent LB for us and will justify his fee IMO.

Rumours over on FF that Michael Uchebo is coming for a trial and reports from Turkey that Pawel Brozek is coming on loan

He was training today according to STV

Raman Bhardwaj @STVRaman Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

STV can reveal that Rangers are running rule over Nigerian striker Michael Uchebo. Trianed today.

Guest superrcooper7

I like Warnock for being outspoken when in the role of manager and laugh at his interviews but cannot for the life of me see the need for him to get involved with the Jela transfer. I'd be questioning why he lost the respect of a dressing room if all Barton's Tweets are to be believed.

Gregg Wylde's agent has apparently said we're looking to offload him for £1M.

Has there been a falling out with McCoist ? I do find it strange that he hasnt been getting a game of late.

Has there been a falling out with McCoist ? I do find it strange that he hasnt been getting a game of late.

Not really strange, he was in dire form before he faded from the first team.

You have to be one of our 'invincibles' to have bad form and remain in the team.

That said I do rate him, and I'd like to see him given a chance again - I think he offers something more than he gets credit for.