All Transfer Rumours and silly season stuff

I agree Ian but this Press crap isn't going to end till he goes, if it's not this window it will be the same in the summer. I've never known a player that the press have tried so hard to move on.

If Ally was to get a healthy whack from the fee then he might get a replacement in,also I still think we will win the league but we need him,however if he was to stay then have a good Euro tournament his value would shoot up

We better have at least one replacement lined up if he goes but knowing us we won't bid enough and miss out.

I also heard Rapid get 20% of the transfer fee but not sure how true that is.

I hate the january transfer window :(

Guest superrcooper7
Surely we won't let Jela go for an undisclosed fee the rangers fans will go mental myself included.

No idea, it's Bilyaletdinov that was undisclosed. It's only reports linking Everton with Jelavic, no figures mentioned of the stories I've read so far.

If Ally was to get a healthy whack from the fee then he might get a replacement in,also I still think we will win the league but we need him,however if he was to stay then have a good Euro tournament his value would shoot up

Would rather see a loan move this window.

Keep the money till the summer when we might have more options to pick from.